Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

All The Plushies, Conversions, and MORE (Updated 5/27/2023)

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Kaiel's form will go here eventually. He needs some... Love I think.

Growing (Basket->Foal->Adult)
Kelain
Adopted by Seth and Shayden

I Got A Challenge!
Username: Bouquet of Diamonds

Details:

• Breed: Kelain
  • Body: Bouncy; Cream colored with blue tear streak-like markings coming from his eyes
  • Eyes: Red; He's a sweetheart, so a gentle smile would be fine for his expression
  • Hair: Long red hair with two side bangs that frame his face
  • Forehead crystal: Sapphire blue
  • Wings: Cluster style; Red-sapphire blue gradient; Red start, then blue
  • Tail: Bouncy set 4; Red-blue gradient like his wings
  • Misc: Old B/C shop conversion!

- His outfit can be changed up if it's not inspiring! (You could shorten the coat length, turn the jeans into jean shorts or capris, make his outfit look more distressed or add a CC pattern somewhere, etc etc. Just tossing some suggestions out!)
    - You can give the cross necklace a better chain and adjust it's length, but I'd really like the cross to still be big and dangle as an adult.
    - Also, if you think his cream coloration is super boring and want to add a CC marking somewhere else on him (like a tattoo or something, maybe), feel free to message me! He's being given new life here and I'm fine with giving his body a cool new marking as long as it fits his character!

Base: Bouncy
Stage: Basket->Foal->Adult

References:

Stream Rights: HECK YE Yes!
Payment Offered: 3k Credits

Last edited:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
The Lyndburger Family Resurrection

CHILDREN

Sebastian Lyndburger
(Will be who I use my "custom baby" ticket for)

Brother for Kaiel (Rename to Jayel???)

SIBLINGS FOR SETH (who were his kids in tln, lol)
(I might need to change the cyan in Samantha's hair to make her look more like Seth hmmm)

Samantha Lyndburger

Sirius Lyndburger

LYNDBURGER COUSINS BELOW

Kitteridge Yokai-Lyndburger
(Will now be Perp's half-sister) (GOT WITH RLC)

Dagget Lyndburger

Diancie Lyndburger (Sibling to Dagget now)

Last edited:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
SNURSE

Breed: Lamia
Hair: Short snake hair; Please reposition the snake bangs so both of their eyes are visible; Lavender with slight pink gradient at the ends
Edits: A pale pink long sleeved shirt with a pink collar ribbon and a white frilly apron. Matching pink triangular nurse hat with white frills and a heart in the center that matches the collar ribbon.
Body: Pale fleshy tone with soft blushing on cheeks
Tail: Lavender with a pale pink underside; Has a subtle shine to it that looks slightly pink; Template scales CC
Expression/Eyes:
- Pink to purple gradient with white diamond shaped pupils; I would like eyelids so they can have pale pink eye shadow.
- Gentle and kind; A soft, motherly/sisterly smile; You can trust them to take good care of you!
Other:
- No Lamia template tongue, please; Tongues in snake hair though, please!

Base: Bouncy above
Facing: Left
Stage: Adult

References:
Proof of ownership