Animal Crossing Villagers

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Does anyone have specific villagers that they just aren't willing to let go?! Also what are peoples current villagers?

Currently I have:
Muffy ❤ - Never letting her go. She can't. I refuse!
Bam
Hornsby
Audie ❤ - No! Can't go away. Love her
Bangles
Olaf- He's actually pretty funny
Fang ❤ Love my cranky wolf
Sally
Nate
And SOON JULIAN!- ❤ He ain't gonna go anywhere if I can help it!

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Currently I have
Claudia
Freya
Bob, my bff
Louie (basically Donkey Kong XD)
Sprinkle
Fauna, BABY
Olivia
Reneigh
Walker
Norma (who needs to go NOW, but she refuses >__>)

I'm actively campsite hunting for Raymond and waiting for my Marshal, Kidd, and Lucky cards to arrive. :3

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I'm barely starting but these are my current residences

Goose - Don't really care for this resident
Tammy - This one seems okay
Anchovy - This one just moved in so not sure about this one
Sprinkle - Just moved in but I love her already

Last edited:

AngelBane

Veteran
D
I currently have.. Merengue, Flora, Punchy, Reneigh, Spike, Olaf, Rex and Savannah.
Spike was an autofill..he's badass and probably did jail time so an odd fit for my pastel pink town but he's cool.
Rex on the otherhand has gotta go, he's got everyone calling me Professor Pie and saying Roar as their catchphrase
Most of my town was AR card invites so they are here forever @w@
I think my favorite might be Flora though because she seems like she's always on a sugar high and want's to be a pop star.

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Oh that's awesome!
I haven't ever done the whole AR Card thing. I just don't know how to obtain. The only two I really want is to get Muffy's card and Lucky. Mostly cause I feel bad every time I go to Muffy's house cause it can't get decorated like the others as she was one of my beginning characters. :(

AngelBane

Veteran
D
Yeah I feel that. You never get to know what your starters homes were or the ones after that you got the generic partial furnished ones. Villager #6 is the first true one. I’m more annoyed at the fact they seem incapable of putting stuff on tables that you give them. Gonna get rid of your bed so you can place a rose on the floor...when your large kitchen table is empty...k. I got mine as spoof cards from people who make copies on Etsy.

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
The official strategy guide has a section with images of villager's original homes (interior). Though the wiki online seems to have quite a few of the interior and exterior.

I have two islands; one is personal and the other is for the family to share.

My favorites/would love to have are:

Vesta - still looking
Merengue - <3
Fauna - <3
Rolf - <3
Sprinkle - <3
Stella - <3
Wendy - still looking
Tex - <3 (seriously did not think I'd like him but now he's never leaving)
Bree - <3
Olivia - <3

Then I've got a list of ones I'd like but I'm not sure about yet.
Lily
Bianca
Molly

And... I've fallen for a few that I/family chose for the family island:
Filbert
Zucker
Sherb

I'm undecided on Reneigh but so far she's pretty cool! X3

If I could have a third island I would! But a new console is too much especially when you have a family and a personal (lite) one already. T-T

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
I’m jealous of those who got Meringue. D:

But currently I have:
Raymond - Never letting leave
Molly - Also not letting go
Marina
Shari
Mac
Norma
Ozzie
Bubbles -I'm trying to get her to leave, but she hasn't yet. I don't know if it's because I haven't introduced myself to her or not.

Last edited:

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
I've come across Meringue twice and part of me regrets passing her up.

Oof I want a second island so bad but I can't justify buying a second switch. XD;;
I'd make a Pokemon themed island bc there's enough villagers that remind me of them

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I currently have:
Cherry - My goth wife. I didn't know I liked her until I got to know her, but she's amazing. I want to keep her forever.
Kid Cat
Flora - I don't typically like birds, but my island is named Flora, so I had to scoop her up.
Marcie
Lobo
Ankha
Anabelle
Drago - My lazy dragon boi.
Ed
Poppy

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
I didn’t get any amiibo because I didn’t think I would ever get into another Animal Crossing game.

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
This is my first animal crossing game. But I really wanted Muffy's card for when she leaves to get her back cause I love her. She was one of my beginning villagers and I always feel bad that she doesn't have her jacked up house.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I didn't realize Fauna was so popular. I had her in New Leaf and now I'm seeing plushies of her everywhere. I've totally jumped on board with the Diana train though. I would be so happy to get Diana, Julian or Bianca. Though I'm happy so pleased with my villagers rn that I don't know if I can stand to see any of them leave.