Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Bello's Sweet Singles

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Couples Appreciation Post!
(and my storage spot for breeding agreements so I don't forget them.)

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Looking for Multiple Mates

Looking For: Triad Flings (ooc or ic welcome!), Poly Group members
Oil Slick and Scaramel Apple are a lifemated pair who are already apart of Profound Piet's (Josh) poly group, but they're always looking for more ponies to add and welcome into their circle. Slick himself tends to go anywhere that Scaramel does so if you want to hit him up, you're gonna need to be okay with her tagging along too.

Looking For: Fellow Monsters - or a Model Citizen who wants to lovable pups to snuggle with
Shiva (left) and Lovesick (right) are two individuals who dislike city living - so they've said goodbye to suburbia and have been living in the spring region, out in the rainy rural areas. While they've been having a splendid time together, this does limit their ability to locate ease to food they don't hunt themselves or healthcare... So they've been seen lurking around Drizzletown in the dark evening hours or in the early mornings. Communicating mostly in clicks and growls, will someone from the city be able to snuggle their way into this couples' heart? Or will they be eaten alive instead?

Looking For: Other Ocean-Bound Breeds (she does not go above water!)
A deep-sea dweller with a fascination for history, Gertrude loves to spend her time investigating and treasure-hunting out of shipwrecks! When she's not out scouring the silver sea for treasures that have yet to be uncovered, she's at home, baking hoof-made kelp crackers and trying to find how to occupy her restless energy. It would be so nice to have somepony (or someponies) to share her adventures with, or to have waiting at home with her... or both, even!

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
No Attachments Necessary
(These ponies won't raise their kids!)

Looking For: One-time fling. Someone compassionate - a romantic love match or someone who genuinely wants to help them out of the unhealthy relationship they're currently in. No breed or gender pref.
Infection is new to love and while they believe they've found it with Venmity, it's easy to tell from any outsider perspective that they're being manipulated. Will somepony be able to break through and show them the truth of their situation?

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Post here, DM me via discord, whichever! Just launch your singles at my singles! Let's collab! Plot! RP! All of the above!!