Buns 4 You [Adopts and Things] - Open! [Color Customs]

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
I wasn't sure what good/fair prices in creds cause still new n stuff. Don't really have a frame of reference yet..

I was going to open some semi/ color custom slots for tips to test the waters.

I'm up for suggestions and feedback on things. XD

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Hmmm. Being who I am I will use my awesome powers to summon @polliwoggi and say that we do need to work out some kinda baseline for y'all, since more ppl are moving in!

In the meantime, I would love a bunbun (name Panko?) and jan's bun, soooo

owner name: sharkberrypizza
Adoptable Name: Flouse
What adoptable: Jan. Bun
Price/Tip: 5 cred tip?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

HMM well economies are always hard, unfortunately. I can say with confidence the most one person can ever earn per day is 100 creds - it's random whether or not you earn any per post, but that's the max. As a frame of reference, despite being the co-owner of the site, I have ... 340c to my name? So I guess base on how much time you value from someone - if you assume it takes anywhere from like 20-200 posts (probably with an average in the middle) per day in order to get your full 100, how much time on the site is your stuff worth? x'D

tl;dr economies are hard, and the value will change further once we open the site itself since after the initial WE CAN BUY THINGS the amount of creds in the system will likely go down so hopefully they'll remain relatively scarce.

... ... ... imo, I think 1-10 creds is a reasonable tip amount, and I personally probably wouldn't charge over 100 for things since that's a good amount of posting (a whole day's earnings, so to speak). Does that help?

//rambles

🐸

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

I - I feel like I'm being called out somehow and I'm not really sure how. 8'D;; I enjoy game economics?

On that note, though:

owner name: polliwoggi
Adoptable Name: Icee
What adoptable: Jan freeb
Price/Tip: 5c

🐸