Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

Bzz bzz! [Hornet, Sting, Wasp]

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D

( looking at pyrrh's entry, I was thinking this is where we can have the kits discover a nest and the three return home swollen! )

Although the siblings were usually watched by multiple eyes, they sometimes had alone time to figure things out, and today was playtime! Hornet, Sting, Wasp. All they knew was each other and their family -- whether Dawn or Pepper or any of the other cats that belonged to the big bunch!

Hornet, being the largest of the bunch as well as the oldest, often guided her siblings around and kept them warm during the cold season. It was a bit sunnier today, and Dawn did say that they could play outdoors today -- Cream and Milk would be nearby, while Dawn and Pepper were finally having time away from the kits.

"Stingg, Wassbb, wake up," she nudged her siblings awake. "It's our first day without Dawn and Bebber and I wanna go outtttt." Even though the kits were trusted to explore outside the nest by themselves, Hornet was the type to not want to experience things alone.

@pyrrh @PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

Dark pelt rustling from the nest, Sting would eventually pry one eye open to stare up at their sibling. "I wanna sleep more..." they grumbled, snuggling back in. But with the continuous prodding... It was hard to go back to sleep. With a grunt and a roll, Sting gently rolled from the nest and pushed to their paws. Stretching, coat fluffed out as they did so, before they straightened up and blinked around the nesting area.

"Go out where?" they grunted, twisting in an attempt to groom the fur on the back of their shoulders. Still slightly out of their reach, darn it! They huffed and shook their shoulders out again, accepting the fluffy fate of the day.

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hornet was excited as Sting awoke. Good! Now just for Sting. "Outsiiddeeeee--" she pouted impatiently not understanding that poor Wasp wanted to just still sleep in a bit longer. "Dawn and Bebber aren't home and it'll be our first adventure without them." She knew her siblings knew how much she loved to explore, so why wasn't Wasp so enthused?

She then saw her sister struggle with grooming their shoulder and huffed. "I'll clean ub your fur if you wake ub Wasb," she said, readjusting herself to groom her own face.