Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[TRAINING] Viperfang x Grasspaw

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 5
A training rp between mentor Viperfang and apprentice Grasspaw.

Rolled: Battle Training (mock battle between mentor and apprentice)
Note - Even if you reach 0 HP your cat is not in danger of anything, this is training after all.

Cat Stats
Viperfang
HP: 10
Damage: 5 per hit
To Hit: 10+

Grasspaw
HP: 5
Damage: 3 per hit
To Hit: 13+

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

(I'm going to wait to initiate the mock battle between Grasspaw and Viperfang until Viperfang makes some post about 'starting' the training, in hopes of creating a more well-rounded seeming RP, rather than just launching right into it.)

Grasspaw was eager to get started with her training that day. She'd overheard from other apprentices that they were learning new battle moves and Grasspaw was ready to throw herself at her mentor's paws and beg for the same treatment. She'd already had it all worked out - if she could prove to Viperfang that she already knew the battle moves she'd been taught, then she could show that she NEEDED to learn cooler moves so that she could keep her mind active.

So, the moment that she woke up that morning, she was already hustling out of her den - tripping over Ashpaw to get to the entrance in fact, and scrambling to the entrance of the Warriors Den. Sitting herself in the middle of the entryway, she poked her head inside and tried to spy her mentor among all the sleeping cats - great SunClan, it was crowded in there!

"Viperfaaaaaang, are you awake?" She mewed into the sea of warriors curled up in their nests. "I'm ready to start my training for today if you are!" Though honestly, even if Viperfang wasn't ready to train her apprentice yet, the point remained that Grasspaw was ready to be trained, and that she wouldn't be sent off until she got some sort of response from her mentor. @PeterPan_da144