Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Caedda's Stables

CaeddaMorningstar

Station Visitor
D
Welcome!

This is a constant work in progress, and I am so sorry if the info for each character isn't updated to their current positions in story arc.

This is also updated rather sporadically, so I can't even give you a time frame of when it would be updated and I apologize.​

CaeddaMorningstar

Station Visitor
D
About Me
Name: Caedda
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them
Signs: Aries, Ox
Favorite Color: Spice Berry

Here is where I will say things about myself once I come over the anxiety of talking about myself lol

Contact Information

Feel free to DM or PM me on these platforms if you wish to plot or RP!

Discord: CaeddaMorningstar#9424
Gaia: CaeddaMorningstar
Basilisk Stew: CaeddaMorningstar

Last edited:

CaeddaMorningstar

Station Visitor
D
RP Rules

Generally, I am open to any situation and relationship for my characters. If you have any interest in them please don't be afraid to approach me! That being said I do have some subjects that are sensitive or rules/ preferences for certain situations and I'll list them right below!​

Rules:

Not much to go here, only "rule" I have is that everything needs to be discussed beforehand so we can be clear on the intentions of both characters and how they will interact with each other.

Preferences:

When it comes to love triangles, I prefer for the relationships to come to hard conclusions. If a partner is chosen all feelings for the other will be left alone, they can remain friends and stay close, but romantic feelings are dropped. Other than that, my favorite ending for love triangles is actually polyamory! Let them all love each other equally.

Sensitive Subjects/ Situations:

These are things that, for certain personal reasons, I need to have discussed heavily beforehand so we can make sure we are on the same page. If sprung on me out of nowhere I will address it as soon as I am comfortably able, and I have every right to back out of the RP with no further explanation needed.

Child Death
Still Birth
Miscarriages
Sexual Assault
Car Crashes (not prevalent here, but I'm still going to list it)

CaeddaMorningstar

Station Visitor
D
Directory Explanation

Down below, I will have each pony listed under their appointed season. Each of the names will have links to their posts with all their information and plots. I will make a note on when the last time these pages were updated, and if you want clarification on something you are welcome to DM/PM me and ask any questions you may have.

Other than that, I will make lists on who taken or single and if they are a part of a herd for a quick glance over if anyone is looking.

The rest of the posts are reserved in case I feel the need to add anything or want to further my organization.