Group events

Realm of the Endless

Candy Shop

The Narrator

Resident
D
Mule Account
Candy Shop

Now that the season of chocolate overdoses and costume wearing is over - but is it ever, really? - let's take a reminder at what those wrapped bits of goodness can earn you, and give you your totals!

The Narrator

Resident
D
Mule Account
Offerings

Spookweek Trinket - 5 CP: A small candy or spooky themed trinket of artist's choice added to a character's existing image as an alt.

Custom Candy Trinket - 10 CP: Get a custom candy or spooky themed trinket added to a character as an alt.

Seasonal Mask - 15 CP: A mask of artist's choice added to a character's existing image as an alt.

Candy Imp (one per person) - 20 CP: A semi-custom Spookweek imp! Lines revealed after the event for maximum surprise~

The Narrator

Resident
D
Mule Account
CP Totals

In order to buy any of the above, you'll need to have earned Candy Points (CP) from the previous holiday's game. Below lies everyone's totalled points.

Code:
Straye: 20([+2])
ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕: 20 (39-20[+1])
polliwoggi: 0 (21-20[-1])
Seimei: 0 (16-15[-1])
ChexaRain: 4 ([+1])
One Little Jay: 12
Niyaru: 20
Shaddaling: 0([+8]-20)
-Ghastly Demise-: 0([+8]-20)
Tigeria: 0([+8]-20)
Nashawryn: 0([+11]-20)
TanuKai: 0 (65-65)
sheepcakes: 0([+8-20])
To spend these points, just respond to this thread with what you'd like to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

TanuKai

Station Visitor
D
One Candy-Imp for me please! :D
It's Semi-Custom, so i give you the theme/word: Gothic.
If that's okay? If not feel free to do whatever your heart desires ;3

(65-20 = 45)

One Spooky-Mask on Ax, and one Spooky Trinket (Artist Choice) on Ax as an alt image please! (assuming we can combine them onto one spooky alt-image?)

(45-20 = 25)

Also if possible (Let me know if not) on my pending human custom from Polli, I'd like a spooky-mask alt, with two artists-choice spooky trinkets/candy! (again, assuming can have on one image?)
(25-25 =0)

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

I'm going to buy an imp for myself with total artist CC s-since I'm probably gonna be the one coloring them aha and then I'm going to transfer my remaining 1CP to shark so he can have an even 20 points. u wu/
🐸

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer

(65-20 = 45)

One Spooky-Mask on Ax, and one Spooky Trinket (Artist Choice) on Ax as an alt image please! (assuming we can combine them onto one spooky alt-image?)

(45-20 = 25)

Also if possible (Let me know if not) on my pending human custom from Polli, I'd like a spooky-mask alt, with two artists-choice spooky trinkets/candy! (again, assuming can have on one image?)
(25-25 =0)
🐸

Gothic is A-OK! Having multiple trinkets on one char is definitely fine, and since you can hang onto / spend your candies whenever you'd like, it's also perf fine if you want it on a not-yet-done char. :3 So sounds fine!
🐸

TanuKai

Station Visitor
D

(65-20 = 45)

2 points to Straye, please!
(45 - 2 = 43)

8 points to Shadda, please!
(43-8 = 35)

8 points to Tigeria, please!
(35-8 = 27)

11 points to Nasha, please!
(27-11 = 16)

8 points to sheepcakes please!
(16-8= 8)

8 points to Ghastly please!

(8-8 = 0!)

small note: if you don't want an imp, and would prefer a mask/etc, I encourage you to gift on your candy to someone who's close :D But it's totally up to you as this is just me gifting you candies, eat them, save them, whatever you want!