Group events

Everchange

Chexa's Plotspace <3

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO FIVE-mauled

Ok but really, here's the rules:
1. I don't list gender-specific plots. Assume everyone is open to everything because most likely, I'll be hooked more by a visual or plot
There have been instances in the past where I've had a character "switch teams" because I liked how a specific plot was going, and rather than have to dance around controversial "conversion" I'd rather just leave everyone open to just whatever meshes well.

2.Some of the ponies here DO have prior OOC or IC flings, feel free to check my Journal or ask me directly to inquire about them.

3. As my Alicorns aren't powered or certed [minus Solemn] any plots involving them are going to be a bit of a wait for babies, but if you don't mind that offer away!​

Last edited:

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Urgent / Biggest Muse

Hawk- As an heir to a very big lineage, which you can see mention of here, plots involving him are going to need a good, strong RP backing or at least an eventual fallout.

Vexed Coffer- Vex is a drunkard, and this involves either A, he accidentally takes a basket off someone's step mistaking it for food and ends up with a rather unorthodox new child or B, has a fling he cannot remember, gets a good slap for it and becomes that really great dad who went for milk and didn't come back (with some funnies along the way, of course!)

Last edited:

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want to break free

-nudges to make note it was updated 3/6-

I want to break free