Click Copy Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiny shark

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello!

It would be a nice change if we could somehow be able to click to select or copy text listed between:

Code:
 TEXT THAT WOULD BE NICE TO COPY WITHOUT CLICK AND DRAG?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

*taps lip*

Sorry for the delay on answering this. The problem with that is that when it's used for its original purpose - that is, displaying code, as it's possible to markdown many other types of code besides bbcode - that it would make it very difficult to highlight individual rows if it was automatic ... I don't know how feasible a copy button is (because I don't write the code lol), though it definitely would be useful for what a lot of people here use it for.

I wonder if a more dedicated 'form' option might make more sense. Either way, noted request and would be v useful esp for people on mobile devices. :3

🐸

Straye

Long-Term Resident
D
This might exist already so ignore me if it does I guess; a setting or feature that lets you create your "post style" so it saves and populates into a text box (i.e. Preferred font, color and text size) every time you post without you having to do it all by scratch every time.

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
This might exist already so ignore me if it does I guess; a setting or feature that lets you create your "post style" so it saves and populates into a text box (i.e. Preferred font, color and text size) every time you post without you having to do it all by scratch every time.
check your preferences. There is a Post style widget there. c:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Also this is very belated, but if you have suggestions please post your own thread! I totally didn't see this until I was coming here to make sure I'd cleaned up the forum because we typically don't read old threads for different suggestions. :LOL: @Straye
🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
ghghU [This is ... very belatedly now in on my dev server, and will be coming to live with the next update.
Unfortunately since it will be a very big update I can't really give an ETA. XD
]
Uhghg

Status
Not open for further replies.