Latest posts

Group events

Realm of the Endless

[Closed!] Trick, or Treat?

The Narrator

Resident
D
Mule Account

Somebody's Watching Me alliosa by Nym (5s/3d) | Tricks, No Treats elph by Tig (1s/3d)
Pumpkin Patch alliosa by Seimei (0s/1d) | Tis Only a Flesh Wound alliosa by polliwoggi (4s/4d)

Game begins now and ends Nov. 8th 10th, 2020, @ 23:59 CDT.
Everyone grabs that post-spook candy, after all, right?

Special update: you can send an extra candy (for a total of two) to five different people! The second candies have to be hand colored though, regardless if the first were or were not!

Last edited:

The Narrator

Resident
D
Mule Account
Trick or Treat!

Spookweek is upon us, and of course we all know what that means: Candy, and lots of it. Oh - did you expect me to say spooky things? Well, I suppose there is that too, but ... it's mostly about the candy, right? Even these Endless know that Halloween is really about rotting your teeth out of your skull. What else could it possibly be about?

That's why we're here to let you have a chance to get (and give) some candy - and maybe some other treats while you're at it?

Candy Tag
In order to play, you're going to have to tag someone else with a piece of candy and claim candies that other people tag you with. You can only give a single person a piece of candy once, so you'll have to give to multiple people if you want to play more!

Each piece of candy that you give that's claimed gives you one or three candy points (see below!), which you can spend in the candy shop after the event is over!

Each piece of candy that you claim gives you a ticket into the raffle for the four Endless seen above.

Giving Candy
You have two options for giving candies; you can give premade candies out, which will only give you one candy point if claimed by the recipient, or you can color a candy yourself, which will give you three if claimed. Please note that you can't just use the same candy color for multiple people - every unique candy sent needs to be differently colored for the bonus points!

In order to give a candy, just post the image in this thread and @ the recipient! Please do only one give per post, even if you're doing several - it makes it easier on us. Once you're done, please send 1c for each premade candy you send - you don't have to pay for candies you make yourself!

Premade candies

Candy files
PSD | PNG

Claiming Candy
In order to claim a candy you've been pinged with, all you have to do is quote the message you were pinged in. Just hit the 'reply' button on that post, then write "claiming" somewhere under the quote. Boom, you're done! Easy peasy, right?

On your very first claim, please post your raffle preferences. Otherwise, they're all as written above. We do ask that you only claim one candy per post - even if that means you're posting 10 times in a row, that's perfectly fine! It makes life easier on us.

The Narrator

Resident
D
Mule Account
Candy Shop

Spookweek Trinket - 5 CP: A small candy or spooky themed trinket of artist's choice added to a character's existing image as an alt.

Custom Candy Trinket - 10 CP: Get a custom candy or spooky themed trinket added to a character as an alt.

Seasonal Mask - 15 CP: A mask of artist's choice added to a character's existing image as an alt.

Candy Imp (one per person) - 20 CP: A semi-custom Spookweek imp! Lines revealed after the event for maximum surprise~

The Narrator

Resident
D
Mule Account
FAQ

Do I have to send to people on BS?
Yes, or at least get them to join to claim! They must claim in this thread for it to count~

Can I keep candy I've claimed?
Yep! You can keep all candies you claim as official trinkets! Give them to your characters, use them for semi inspiration, whatever you'd like.

Can I only give to friends?
Nah, yeet at whomst-so-ever you'd like. Try not to spam totally random people, though - you won't get credit if they don't claim, after all, so try to at least verify someone might want to play?

Can I ask others to give to me or trade candies?
Sure can! Feel free to ask in the thread or in Discord if you'd like to candy-swap!

Do these cost anything?
Premade candies cost 1c each - since you're using the shop's work, right? You can send your credits after you've sent a batch, so don't feel like you need to keep throwing single creds at us. Candies you make yourself are totally free to throw!

The Narrator

Resident
D
Mule Account
Current Tickets Claimed

1. ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
  2. TanuKai
  3. Mystaira
  4. polliwoggi
  5. polliwoggi
  6. ChexaRain
  7. Shaddaling
  8. Straye
  9. -Ghastly Demise- : Watching me,Flesh wound, pumpkin patchtricks no treats
  10. ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
  11. Seimei
  12. Peter_panda144 : the bandaged kiddo, and then the black multi eyed kiddo
  13. ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
  14. ChexaRain
  15. Seimei
  16. Sesshiyasha
  17. One Little Jay : somebody's watching me
  18. One Little Jay
  19. -Ghastly Demise-
  20. polliwoggi
  21. polliwoggi
  22. ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
  23. One Little Jay
  24. Niyaru : Tis Only a Flesh Wound & Somebody's Watching Me
  25. Niyaru
  26. Sesshiyasha
  27. Peter_panda144
  28. Jackariah Beckett
  29. Jackariah Beckett
  30. -Ghastly Demise-
  31. Revel : Somebody's Watching Me , Tis Only a Flesh Wound , Tricks, No Treats , Pumpkin Patch
  32. Revel
  33. SwordOfTheNagas
  34. ChexaRain
  35. Mystaira
  36. Mystaira
  37. Mystaira
  38. bitsie spider : Somebody's Watching Me, Tis Only a Flesh Wound, Pumpkin Patch, re-roll
  39. bitsie spider

Current Candy Points Earned

• Straye: 12​
  • ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕: 1​
  • polliwoggi: 14​
  • Seimei: 12​
  • ChexaRain: 1​
  • One Little Jay: 6​
  • Niyaru: 6​

Last edited by a moderator: