Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Concept Contest - A New Family!~ - CLOSED! Congrats, winners!!

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
This Is What I Imagine...
Username: Blinded By Silence
Entry For: Basket
Pony's Name: Dander
Personality Blurb: Dander is a bit of a neat freak, as their state of being is often reflected in their environment. Messy desk? Nothing gets done. But when the room is tidy and everything is in its place? Productivity~
Would You Like IC Family Plots?: Sure! I'm still very new to the setting here, so I might need some help!

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: Natty-chan
Entry For: Gumdrop
Pony's Name: Divine
Personality Blurb: Divine, despite their more peppy appearance, is actually rather mellow- almost depressively so. They're not depressed or anything, they just have a more apathetic and pessimistic view of things. They're still polite, and pretty helpful. It's just, some ponies would see them as a 'Debbie Downer'. But it's not like they don't care, just words don't come out right or the tone comes out wrong.
Would You Like IC Family Plots?: Yes.[/B]

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: belloblossom
Entry For: Moon Drip
Pony's Name: Space Dust
Personality Blurb: Dusty, as their family have taken to calling them (or Spacey, when they're being teased) has been a vampire for the majority of their lifetime. Sure, as a foal it was tricky to navigate, but they've since taken to the life as well as they could. They thank their lucky stars every night that they were born winter aligned. They've heard of summer aligned vampires and they do NOT envy their vampiric kin. While some vampires try to work around their condition, treating it as though it's a disability, Dusty has always managed to find joy in their vampirism. *They can transform into a bat for Dreamer's sake! How many ponies do you know that can do that?!

Suffice to say, despite their grey coat, Dusty's outlook can be described as rosy - they like to see the best in everypony, vampire or no, and hope to contribute their chipper personality to those who may need a friendly ear to vent to.
Would You Like IC Family Plots?: Yes!

*Bat Transformation - this used to be a perk of the vampire morph, not sure if it still is ^^"

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Entry For: Gumdrop
Pony's Name: Vita Minnie
Personality Blurb: Minnie comes from a family of pharmacists and healers. Raised to be compassionate to those less fortunate, Minnie became especially interested in the bloodthirsty symptoms vampire ponies face in their day to day lives. Having experienced the side affects firsthoof when her favorite cousin was bitten and turned, Minnie was there to support her cousin every step of the way. Vampires have it so hard - she wishes she could help make their lives easier in some manner! Minnie has a dream to create a pill that would satisfy the daily requirement of blood a vampire needs, without the mess of drinking it raw, which can be especially unnerving to ponies who have just been turned - sort of like a vitamin boost in the morning! --> This dream will become even more prevalent when one of her foals is born with a vampire morph!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Entry For: Basket
Pony's Name: n/a (waiting for the parents names' to think of naming themes)
Personality Blurb: This pony is going to be so jealous of their parent and sibling - vampires are so cool! Why did they have to be born a regular pony? As a foal, they'll be ignorant to the perks that they have as a non-vamp and blind to the struggles their sibling goes through. This will change when they're older, likely the result of a reality check from their family (whether it comes as a sibling fight or what have you is TBD.) Thus, growing into adulthood, they'll try to use their "regular pony" powers for good - running errands in the daytime for the benefit of their sibling (who I'm hoping they'll be close with as adults) and doing their part to raise vampire awareness in their community!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Y'all! These entries were so dang awesome, I kept going back and fourth and staring at the ponies, trying to settle on who is who! At LAST, we have some winners!!!

The Vampire Earth pony goes to @YupItReallyIsMe !! I LOVE the idea of him being a graffiti artist, and it's given me some inspiration for my own pony!
(you or bitsie will need to post a breeding claim for all of us to quote/agree!)

The spooky Earth pony goes to @bitsie spider !! It was a tough choice, but in the end I just loved the idea of my pony and Pax pigging out on popcorn after the cinema closed with a spooky movie showing just for them!
(you or Everest/Yup will need to post a breeding claim for all of us to quote/agree!)

And the Earth Basket pony goes to @belloblossom !! The sibling dynamic you wrote about just pulled me right in, sparking up images of pranks, sibling spats, and having each others backs no matter what!
(you and I will need to quote/agree to a breeding claim posted by Everest/Yup or bitsie!)

Thank you ALL so very much for entering!!