Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

Congrats, Absolutiones!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Greetings my fellow cat aficionados! Some of you may already know this about me, but I LOVE a good joke! Whether a groaner of a dad joke, well-timed snarky remark or even a case of wordplay!

Turns out, I'm not the only one that likes jokes - the feline above has quite the sense of humor too! Maybe if you tell them a good enough joke, they'll go home with you!

Rules
1. belloblossom and Nym are the judges of this contest, and therefore are unable to enter.
2. The joke doesn't have to be an original you came up with, but there can't be any repeats.
3. Anyone may enter, staff, newbies or shop regulars.
4. This cat can be a loner or a kittypet!
5. Please make your jokes appropriate to the site guidelines; nothing offensive. The rating is PG-16 here, folks!
Code:
[size=18][b][color=gold]Ba-dum Tsss![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:
Cat Name:[/b] (remember kittypet naming rules!)
[b]The Joke:[/b] (can be a list of up to 5 adjectives, or a few sentences)
Opens: Nov. 12th @ 7am PST / 10am EST
Closes: Nov. 15th @ 7am PST / 10am EST

Last edited:

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Usually I'd tell my favorite dad joke, but this one feels more fitting. It also functions in several other languages. XD

Ba-dum Tsss!
Username: Absolutiones
Cat Name: Shade
The Joke: Where do cats go when they die?
Purr-gatory.

Revel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Ba-dum Tsss!
Username: Revel
Cat Name: Riddle
The Joke: What do you call deodorant when you forget what the word is? People Freshener

Subducting

Long-Term Resident
D
Ba-dum Tsss!
Username: Subducting
Cat Name:
Chuckle
The Joke: I tried to tell a joke in my chemistry lesson the other day… but I got no reaction!

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Ba-dum Tsss!
Username: Natty-Chan
Cat Name: Whisp
The Joke: How much does a rainbow weigh? Not much… it’s pretty light.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Oh gosh, y'all are full of good jokes! The one that has struck a chord with this contest cat, with a pun that our judges found especially appropriate, is none other than...

@Absolutiones - 10/10 cat joke! You can take Shade to the certing thread and post them up as a loner or a kittypet!