DaD (Hiring! Event in Discord!)

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
*la gasp* what is this new and shine thing in my sig. Is it could it be a new advertisement for an aweso.e event *looks closer* omg it is YAYAY!! Now all we need it you..yes you so come on in ♡

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
Omg omg omg did you see it. It was like this big
<-------------------------------------------------------> well you have to check it out yourself. *points to advertisement in my sig* See I told you lol

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
🎵It's fun to stay at the inn in Dnd. It's fun to stay at the inn in Dnd. Just shim around and have a good ale. Then check out my sig for advertisement. Cuz it's fun to stay at the inn in Dnd.🎵 😜😊❤

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
*dust thread, fluffy pillows, shines everything* *Jumps when spoting you.* Oh goodness you gave me a startle. Well since your here might as well click that signature of mine. It would be great to see you at the party. ♡♡

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
*wiggles* *stretches into thread*

Nothing fancy here. I still have my bed head even but since your looking don't forget to take a peak up above. *gasp* It's a nice new shine advertisement in my signature. YAY! Come and join the fun and give the sig banner a click. 😉

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
*grumbles to self* Its to earl. where is my quad shot Carmel macchiato with almond milk and stirred to perfection? You don't have one? *gasp* well then you best go click my advertisement in my sig and at the very least get yourself a new character or familiar or maybe a mount. Are you still here? Go Go Go!! <3

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
Oh no how did I end up here I was going to go color . Well since I'm here might as well show you my advertisement in my sig. See see its really pretty and go head aa click it and come join the fun.

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
*Sings* Skip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Skip-a-Dee-Doo-Da my oh my check out my signature today. Oh what a feeling oh what a sight that advertisement is in the spot light! *Sings*

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
It cake cake o clock time to rock rock o rock time check out that advertisement. Ad ad advertisement. Down in my signature go have a look. ♡ (if anyone knows where this song cone from your awesome)

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
*points to advertisement in signature* Come one you know you want to click it. And and we don't bite....to much...you scratch that our dragon might...but only out of love. Hehe

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
*Sneaks in all ninja like* *points to advertisement in signature* *whispers* Not for get to give it a click. *runs away before im spotted*