Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Delete this since each post has to be it's own RP

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
In the charming town that lives up to it's name with each soft and sweet sunset touching all the houses there are always meetings and introductions taking place. Some of these lead to greater things and some of them only lead to passing brief connections that fade like the sunset into a deep night. Where one to listen to faint whispers of the wind it might just be possible to hear a few of these introductions though what could be thought about them is a whole other mater best left up to each souls unique interpretation.

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D

"Hey there first blind date too? Well lets start with some basic introductions. Sharon Gilded Tear a pleasure to meet you. I’m a non apologetic coffee addict and the sun is my mortal enemy. I kid, I kid, Though your face hearing that was pretty good. I’m a museum curator here in town. This means I know more useless history facts then most ponies in town and being surrounded by cool things is a way of life. What about you?"

Yep this was at a blind date I overheard and really just hope the ghoulie's partner was as enthusiastic as they were as blind dates can be anxiety filled roller coasters for some and great experiences for others. I was actually at this event too but I left early since the food didn't agree with me. I texted my sister about it later and she said it sounded more like nerves but I'm not so sure. I've never really gone on any dates.

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D

Ah one of sister’s friends? Hello I’m Filigree Passion. I work as one of the local bank tellers here in Twilight Town so you may see me around a bit. Please feel free to come in and say hello anytime you’re in town… mm pardon? Weekend plans? Not specifically no I plan on taking it easy and playing a game, I just would like to relax after a long day as Fridays can get a little crazy at the bank

Ha. oh sorry forgive me it seems like this boy didn't even realize he is being hit on looking back at it. Well there are a few folks out in the world like that. Still as long as he has fun gaming and relaxing that's good enough. He is very nice when I've seen him at he bank after all.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello I’m Emily. I’ve joined this writing group as I’d love to learn how to write at least one or two children’s books. I have been writing books as a hobby for a few years. I really would love to write a few tales that foals would love to read and will stick with them as they grow we all have that one story we loved as foals growing up and I want my book to be that for someone.

Yeah this was from a writing group I have been too once or twice. This pony I think works with foals or something at the school the stories she had made a showed to the group were really nice but I like a decent crime novel myself. Way more interesting but I guess if I had foals her stories might be more impressive.