Pokémon Expeditions

Dock Clean Up! (Closed!)

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
In the days since the huge storm, Doveport has gotten back to business as usual. However, there has been... a bit of a problem in its wake. As time has continued its ever forward march, it's become clear that while the city managed to protect itself from devestation, other areas around the region... haven't. Debris and junk have gradually piled up around the docks and in the bay, and certain pokémon have also begun to take up residence in the piles of washed up junk cluttering the area. At least it's clear where some missing cargo (and perhaps a couple of ships) went among the more populous tree fragments and palm fronds...

Town leadership has decided enough is enough, however! Sure, these items would naturally decay or end up washed away at some point, but "some point" doesn't remove the hazard it poses to boats arriving or departing Nauwill, nor does it remove the very appealing habitat that the junk offers to the stowaway pokémon riding on those same ships. For the good of the area's development, a clean up effort has been mounted, and all hands are called to participate.

How To Play
  • Every day, you can pick two spots on the grid to help clean around the docks and bay area.
  • Time rolls over at 0:00 Central time!
  • I won't quote every post - if I react to your post and don't quote, it means you didn't find anything that day.
  • Just for participating, you can get your choice of 2 currency from any faction, or 1 Training Certificate.
  • If you find something special, I'll reveal it to you! If you want to keep your prize, you'll tell me you want to keep it. If not, it will remain on the board, and someone else can pick it up later!
  • You cannot clean a new day if you have a decision pending on a found prize. You must say yes or no before you can uncover more spaces.
  • You can keep one regular pokémon and one shiny pokémon. Even if you hit your quota, you can keep helping the cleanup effort for your currency / training prizes.
  • There is no form - just state which squares you want to clean, and whether you want TC or currency and which faction.
  • Do not rp in this thread! Keep posts to guesses or responses to prize finds only.

BONUS: This is a Mini-Meta event. Mini-Metas are smaller events that offer a chance to earn credit towards a Meta Event credit for higher level rank tiers. If you complete a roleplay based on this event, it counts as 1/4 a full Meta Event credit for the character participating! Make sure to link this thread at the beginning of your roleplay to document proof.

Game will keep going until all prizes are found! So get cleaning!
0 prizes remain to be found!

Note: I'm running this game on my own - staff has helped make some prizes, but they do not know where any prizes are hidden or which prizes go where, so they are allowed to play. Only I cannot!

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
1​
2​
3​
4​
5​
6​
7​
8​
9​
10​
11​
12​
13​
14​
A​
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
B​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
C​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
D​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
E​
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
!?!
Clean!
F​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
G​
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
H​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!?!
Clean!
Clean!
I​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
J​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
K​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
L​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
M​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
N​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
O​
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
P​
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!
!!!​
Clean!

A linked mon is one that's available to claim as one of your cleaning spots. A ✧ next to a link indicates a shiny mon.
!!! indicates a mon was found, and taken home.
!?! indicates a mon was found, but a decision is pending.

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Win List
Non-Shiny
Andraia - Rattata
Blinded by Silence - Pidove
ChexaRain - Rattata
Erina_Nobara - Lapras
Natty-Chan - Rattata
Nym - Pidove
PeterPan_da144 - Rattata
Rano713 - Rattata
Reoakee - Rattata
Shaddaling - Rattata
sharkberrypizza - Pikipek
Zakiax - Pikipek

Shiny
Blinded by Silence - Rattata
Bouquet of Diamonds - Rattata
ChexaRain - Rattata
Erina_Nobara - Misdreavus
Natty-Chan - Litwick
Nym - Pikipek
PeterPan_da144 - Rattata
Reoakee - Pikipek
Shaddaling - Pidove
sharkberrypizza - Lapras
Zakiax - Pidove
ZRXChris - Rattata

Last Checked
Here!

Last edited:

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
As you hoist up a piece of driftwood sticking to some ropes near the end of a dock, you notice a pair of eyes shining at you from the depths below...

You have an extra ball laying around ... do you want to see if they want to come home with you?​
yes please omg