Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Dreams of Plots [Absolutiones] (Update 10/18)

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
For plots of all kind. Always.

Feel free to DM me here or on Discord (Absol#8059)!
Not everyone has very developed personalities and I apologize. I will do my best. :'D
OOC flings are always open for all my ponies. Any with lifemates will be open if the partner(s) owner(s) consent. ^^

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Flings Only​

Sugar is a real party pony. He can't stand quiet and always has to be moving, even if it's just idly tapping his paw. He's looking for others who share his love for parties. Willing to fool around, but unlikely to be able to settle with a family.

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Lifemate Only

Sirene is the number one princess in the whole world and you'd better know it because she won't accept less. She's going to judge every breath you take so be prepared.

Moro is a poet with a wounded heart. As such he has grown quiet and guarded. He's afraid to love again for fear of being hurt again.

Best girl, am going to be picky with her. Role play preferred.
She's a bit of a meme lord, outgoing and mostly friendly. A child at heart and unapologetic for what she likes and who she is. Lives by the motto, "If it feels good, do it. Just don't hurt anyone."

Last edited:

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Triad+ Only​

Lofi is a bubbly, fun loving musician. She likes to just go with the flow and let things happen as they do. Sometimes life is out of your control and you just gotta roll with it. Hakuna matta~
A basket was dropped to her from an unknown partner. Raising the foal was kind of a whirlwind and maybe she'd like to do it again?? Maybe if she knew the other parents.

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
No Preference Shown

Mir-mir or Mira? Nickname undecided.
Definitely not your typical pixie. Mirage prefers the solitary life. They call themself a realist when in actuality they're more of a distrustful pessimist. They come off as cold to anyone who may try to approach them. They have a thing for robots and electronics.

A very blank slate. 1 ooc breeding happened already.

A future member of the Ravager's Herd. Quiet, stoic, stern. Will not hesitate to hit you with the sticky hand.

An adventurous lad looking for his place in the world. Was once saved by a pard which developed into a fascination with them. Said pard still lives with him.

Struggles with self-esteem, but it's whatever. Mostly blank.

Sakura is a doctor. She's very kind and cheerful and just wants to help you. Will not accept no. She's helping you. :mad: Would adopt all the strays and orphans if she was able.

A self-assured model. Mostly blank. (Formerly a show dog XD)

Mostly just wants someone(s?!) to travel with. Was raised on the go and very glad to continue the tradition.

A rebel at heart. Affinity for music. Otherwise blank.

A mostly blank slate. Perhaps a storm chaser or a meteorologist? Maybe a traveling artist. Undecided.

Stoic and all business. Maybe willing to settle down with the right partner, but they would have to be okay with his herd and what they do. He owes a life debt to the Boss and that isn't something to take lightly.

Personality: Loyalty > morals. A follower by nature. Don't make a promise you can't keep. The boss's word is law; boss says "jump," Bone asks, "how high?" Only the strong survive.
Dislikes: Weakness, indecision, the unfaithful
Fears: Failure

Last edited:

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Platonic Plots​

Being stuck in a child's body isn't going to slow this cat down. Not that he had that many places to be anyway. He's lazy for the most part, but can be talked into most anything for a bit of cheese. The stinkier the better. He's looking for friends to fool around with, be they foals or otherwise.

Last edited: