Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Expedition] Bush No More (Adette and Eulalio)

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Let's go! Expedition time!
Players participating: Rano713 & @DavyJnah

Trainers participating: Eulalio Demetriou Florakis & Adette Canmore
Pokémon participating:

Eulalio Demetriou Florakis
Trainer Stats1333-12233
STRENGTH
VITALITY
DEXTERITY
INSIGHT
SPECIAL
TOUGH
COOL
BEAUTY
CLEVER
CUTE
Baby
#00023 - Beginner - Delcatty
2 (4)
2 (4)
2 (5)
2 (5)
3 (4)
1 (5)
1 (5)
2 (5)
3 (5)
2 (5)
BonBon
#00092 - Beginner - Sentret
2 (4)
2 (3)
2 (3)
2 (4)
1 (3)
1 (5)
3 (5)
1 (5)
2 (5)
2 (5)
Zantedeschia
#00108 - Beginner -Zorua
2 (4)
1 (3)
2 (4)
2 (3)
3 (5)
1 (5)
2 (5)
4 (5)
1 (5)
1 (5)
Rue
#00123 - Beginner - Lefmew
1 (3)
2 (3)
3 (4)
2 (4)
1 (3)
1 (5)
1 (5)
1 (5)
2 (5)
4 (5)
Blodwyn
#00123 - Beginner - N Scatterbug
2 (3)
1 (3)
2 (3)
1 (3)
1 (3)
3 (5)
1 (5)
1 (5)
3 (5)
1 (5)
Tansy
#00161 - Beginner - Joltik
2 (4)
2 (4)
3 (4)
2 (4)
3 (4)
2 (5)
1 (5)
1 (5)
3 (5)
2 (5)

Adette Canmore
Trainer Stats1234-32231
STRENGTH
VITALITY
DEXTERITY
INSIGHT
SPECIAL
TOUGH
COOL
BEAUTY
CLEVER
CUTE
Azula
#00043 - Beginner - N. Torchic
2 (4)
2 (3)
2 (4)
2 (4)
3 (5)
2 (5)
2 (5)
1 (5)
2 (5)
2 (5)
Hokulani
#00175 - Beginner - Growlmog
2 (4)
2 (4)
2 (4)
2 (3)
2 (4)
2 (5)
1 (5)
2 (5)
2 (5)
2 (5)
Nesta
#00321 - Beginner - Charmander
2 (4)
2 (3)
2 (4)
2 (4)
3 (4)
1 (5)
1 (5)
1 (5)
5 (5)
2 (5)
Elain
#00339 - Beginner - N Bulbasaur
2 (4)
3 (4)
3 (4)
2 (4)
2 (4)
1 (5)
1 (5)
3 (5)
1 (5)
3 (5)
Nyx
#00377 - Beginner - Eevee
2 (4)
3 (4)
2 (4)
2 (4)
3 (4)
2 (5)
2 (5)
2 (5)
1 (5)
2 (5)
Sylvan
#00379 - Beginner - Pikachu
2 (4)
1 (3)
2 (5)
3 (4)
3 (4)
1 (5)
2 (5)
2 (5)
1 (5)
3 (5)

Expedition Area: Area 002 - Darksallow Valley (Beginner)

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
To say that she was excited was an absolute understatement. Carrying all of her Pokemon except for Azula, who was padding along next to her, in their balls Adette stopped at the meeting spot. This was there she had asked Eulalio to come find her before they went out on an adventure together into the newest area they were allowed to leave to. She wondered what exciting things they would find before they would need to come back to Doveport. Azula seemed rather excited to, it had been quite some time since they last had been outside the growing town.

She brushed off some invisible dirt on her dark jeans and readjusting her bag at her side. A bag that Azula would probably eventually be put in before they set off. It was her favorite place to nap when in the room. Her limited supplies were within, plus some food things for them if they needed. As Eulalio came into view she gave the other a wave of her hand. "All set to head out?" She called out to them with a grin spreading across her face like wildfire. The green haired female was just too excited to contain any of the emotion coursing through her. "I have some extra snacks for us and some pokefood too. Plus a bunch of water. I think we should be good to head out whenever you're ready that is."

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Eulalio checked then double checked their bag. This newest area was absolutely kicking their butt. With how many bushes they had been destroying as they tried to explore they hoped that the area would just keep getting easier to navigate. Adette hadn't been out much with everything going on, so her invitation had been a pleasant surprise at the end of a training session Eulalio had been working on.

The few pokemon they'd encountered while he was out exploring had been stronger than those in the plains, so he'd worked on getting who he planned on taking trained up before heading out again. With everyone a little tougher, Eulalio felt more than ready to take on anything the forest could throw at them.

It didn't take long to arrive at the meeting spot. Eulalio could practically see Adette vibrating with excitement and easily returned her wave. "Good to go!" they called back. By the time they drew abreast of her they paused before leading the way. "I also have a couple snacks and rope. There's pitfalls/mud holes sometimes so hopefully if needed we have it. Do you want to try and stick to the river or just follow it in a general sort of way?"

Hopefully they'd have good encounters for this trip. Noticing little Azula, Eulalio gave her a warm greeting as well.

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 15
Res: 4
The screen flashes and exciting music plays...
Current Word Count: 460
Total GEs Earned: 1
GEs Already Used: 0

4You stumble into a plant patch covered in stinging hairs. Roll INS + DEX to extract yourself safely.Trainer Danger2

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Let's just follow it in a general sort of way. I don't think Azula, or any of my other fire types, would like to get too close." She stated matter-of-factly and was backed up by Azula puffing herself up. You could tell the icy little Torchic did not want to play in any such water, at least right now. Bath time was a whole other conversation. "I'm glad you are more prepared. I'm not really sure what to expect from this expedition but I'm really happy you are coming along with me. Someone who has been out there and has some knowledge of the dangers we will face."

They headed out, following the path of the river when Adette lost her footing. She fell into what she could imagine to be a very bad situation if she hadn't been able to detangle herself from it. "We are off to a great start." She half chuckled, righting herself and pulling her bag so that it wasn't off balance. She gave a small groan, but she was lucky. Also good she had decided to wear jeans instead of going around in a skirt. "Maybe you should take the lead Eulalio?"

Though it was Azula who seemed to want to take the lead as she stepped past her trainer and puffed herself up. Or maybe she was just trying to put on a brave face after watching her trainer stumble about and unable to really do anything to help.

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Current Word Count: 706
Total GEs Earned: 2
GEs Already Used: 1
X1 Trainer Danger

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Res: 1
Op, event roll

1You must get a little too close to a den, as a territorial pokémon snaps up from a hidden enbankment!Wild Battle5

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 3 6 6 6 6 6 33
Adette is sending out Nyx. SPEC (3) + VIT (3)

Success!

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 1 2 1 5 4 3 6 27
Adette DEX (3) is going to try and catch Tangel with a sport ball CS: 5.

Disappointment.

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Eulalio nodded, agreeing with Adette's thoughts with a soft grin. The general area of the river should be good enough to find signs of pokemon or anything else they could possibly bring back notes on for the researchers.

They hadn't made it very far when they saw Adette stumble and land in a particularly nasty looking plant. Eulalio was quick to take a few steps towards her to offer her help up but Adette was already up and straightening herself out by the time they got there.

"It's not off that bad!" Eulalio soothed even as they reached out to gently pull some of the clinging plant off her clothes. "You didn't get trapped or stuck or knocked out. One of my friends had that happen already. She and another person hadn't gotten more than ten feet into the forest before she fell into one of the especially boggy parts of the forest. She hurt her leg and had to get carried back. You might end up a bit itchy but we can still carry on." Giving her a soft smile, they moved around to be in front and just half a step behind the little torchic.

Not even a few steps later the sounds of... something upset charged towards them from the nearby brush. Startled at the aggression, Eulalio sent out Tansy, his joltik.

Before Tansy could even get their bearings, the tangel charged and got them with a hard tackle. The critical hit knocked out Tansy before they even got a chance to return the attack. Hands held up in surrender, Eulalio backed up towards Adette. As they did so the tangel attacking seemed satisfied and turned to disappear once more. Eulalio glanced at his friend to see another tangel had charged her but was taken care of by her Eevee.

"You okay?"

Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Res: 5
Current Word Count: 1,011
Total GEs Earned: 4
GEs Already Used: 2
X1 Trainer Danger

X1 Wild Battle

5Several of the trees here seem to have deep holes in their sides...
Success reveals ????. (Ask staff!)
Unusual Terrain2

...feathers and claw marks indicate this area is a sleeping spot for some kind of avian pokemon.

Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 4 5 6 1 1 5 22
Eulalio vs Unusual Terrain
INS 3 + CLEVER 3 vs DC 2
...it's a success!

...feathers and claw marks indicate this area is a sleeping spot for some kind of avian pokemon.

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 6 1 3 3 2 2 22
INS 4 + CLEVER 3 vs DC 2

Success!

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Adette had groaned loudly. "I do not want to feel itchy at all." Though hearing about the story of Eulalio's friend she was happy that at least that hadn't happened... yet. "You know Azula, I did say Eulalio should take the lead." All she got was a sidelong glance of annoyance. The green haired female just gave a 'harumph' in response to her Pokemon. It was nice of them to let Azula still take the lead however and she did give a smile at it.

She had noticed the Tangel after it had knocked out Tansy and Azula was too stunned to do anything more than go towards the Joltik. "Nyx!" She cried, tossing out a pokeball than had her dark Eevee jump out. Nyx was ready and immediately went to tackle another Tangel that jumped out at them. Attempting to catch the Tangel, Adette tossed a sport ball at it, but unfortunately it didn't stick. Disappointment flashed across her face and she pushed her glasses up on her face. "I'm okay." She breathed, "How's Tansy?" Worry appeared on her face. She returned Nyx to her pokeball.

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
With both aggressive pokemon taken care of, Eulalio moved back towards poor Tansy. The joltik had fainted and regretfully, Eulalio recalled them. "Tansy is down for the count. I have a revive just in case, but otherwise they can just take a break for the rest of the trip," Eulalio sighed. Looking around to check for anything else aggressive, they caught sight of some deep holes gauged into the bark of a nearby tree.

"Oh hey, something that lives in this forest likes to be in trees," Eulalio pointed out. Taking a bit more time to really look at it, they came to the conclusion that some sort of avian pokemon slept here. "Looking at the feathers and claw marks, it must be some sort of flying type. Let's maybe look around some to see if we can find out exactly what. I haven't run into any flying types yet."

Eulalio debated throwing out another pokemon but decided to hold off. If there was anything else aggressive, they'd throw out whatever would be best suited to take it on.