Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Expedition] Ooh you from Stow on Slide too? [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Shale's reply was cut off by the ground collapsing under the two of them. Purpurite had startled away at the first sound of a shift, already a bit of distance away as she went to follow after Sugar. Shale managed to heave himself up and out of the sinkhole, his legs covered in the mud and broken leaves. While he was none the worse for wear, Sasaki didn't look to have escaped as well. He was scraped up and stuck partially in the sinkhole.

"Here, let me give you a hand," Shale pulled out a length of rope from his backpack and was grateful the habit had paid off here. He tied a quick knot for Sasaki to slide around himself. With a few strong but careful tugs, Shale had pulled him out and onto a more stable section of the ground. Giving him a bit of a glance over, Shale called it. "I think we should head back. You're scraped to pieces and we don't want to risk you getting an infection wandering around in here."

Without really giving him much of a choice, Shale ducked slightly to get under Sasaki's arm and help support his weight. He hadn't liked how he was favoring one of his legs and whether or not Sasaki was happy about it, they were heading back. They'd found a little bit of things to bring back to the researchers. Not much, but something.

Thankfully, all of the sneasels followed them quietly back to town.

Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Alright! We're done!
Total words: 1,924

Rano713 words: 1,037
@Shaddaling words: 887

Pokémon caught: none
Bonus research: none
Items found: none

Goodwill choice: Fairlight for Rano!

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Yay," Sasaki muttered sarcastically, giving a tired wave at Shale. Well, this wasn't his first time in a sink hole, and it probably wasn't going to be the last time. Or scraped up and partly injured. He took the rope, tugging a bit more down to fashion it into a harness. He stepped in carefully, giving a light hiss at the complain from his foot. Twisted hopefully.

He pulled the sleeves of his hoodie down to use it as padding as he helped guide his way out, seeking out the occasional handhold to help pull himself out and rolled on his back out onto the firm ground. "Can I say, this never gets better." He said tiredly, letting Shale pull him up and hissed.

"Yeah, it's over." It was time to clean up and take it easy for a bit. He gave a soft whistle to the girls, the hisuian sneasel pair looping towards him with concerned noised. "I'm fine, but you guys are walking," he said and slowly walked away with Shale towards the city.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Alright! We're done!
Total words:1,924

(Player 1) words: Rano 1,037
Shaddaling: 887

Pokémon caught: N/A
Bonus research: N/A
Items found: N/A

Goodwill choice: Fairlight! Got to get pips for the balls

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Noting y'all pls don't make the finish posts until everyone has done their wrap up posts, I almost missed Rano's xD

confirming:

1r for expedition
1r for wc

4p for rano
3p for shadda

Status
Not open for further replies.