Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Expedition] Paid to Protect [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
It was a bit funny, to be hired to be a guide in a place that no one had been before. In truth Kennedy was chalking it up to protection. It was something that she was use to doing, and her team while new was decent enough in level for the new area. She stretched, looking over her outfit. Long pants, with socks over the hems to keep out disgusting muck, boots, a loose long sleeve shirt that was airy and breathable. Easy to move into and light enough not to die of the heat.

"Come on Sunny, let's go and meet our client." She scratched the eevee's ear and headed to the meeting space.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Vi paced the area as she waited for the guide, protection, someone who would hopefully help her keep going farther into the woods and not end up having to turn back empty handed. Okay so she wasn't truly empty handed but she truly wanted to return with a catch and not a sketch of an unknown Pokemon that might have been a polliwag and now she didn't know for sure.

She frowned slightly as the guide approached, she was small and was wearing a light dusting of make up but the rest of her outfit seemed sound. "You are Kennedy?" She questioned, uncertain.

"Yup, it a pleasure to meet you. My partner actually going with a group out in the valley so it just me with you today." Kennedy offer her hand, shaking it calmly. "Shall we go?"

"Yes, I wanted to get out there as fast as possible. There is no time to waste. You don't understand how important it is for me." Vi motioned with her arm as they walked into the valley.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 15
Res: 2
The screen flashes and exciting music plays...
Current Word Count: 290
Total GEs Earned: 1
GEs Already Used: 0

A section of the ground suddenly gives way, plunging you into a sink of soggy mud and broken leaf litter. Roll STR to escape (all trainers).Trainer Danger (Major)1

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Kennedy jumped feeling the ground start to give out, managing to snag a hand hold to help herself climb out of the pit. She slapped mud off her hands, peering over the rim of the sudden sink hole hidden under leaf litter and hissed. Well that didn't look good. "Oi you okay down there?" She called, crouching carefully at the rim. Not a lot of hand holds, potential wounded client. Ugh, this first time out was a doozy.

Vi hissed, sitting up slow and grunted in pain. She gingerly felt around the swollen ankle and groan. Great, just great. "It's not broke, but it might be sprained? At the very least it is twisted." She wasn't getting out of the pit without any sort of help.

"Shit, okay, keep calm and try to keep it elevated while I call for help." She called, marking the spot in the gps app before starting to head back, keeping her eyes peeled for anyone to possibly help. She was likely going to have to get a team to pull her out of the pit with a winch and a rescue board.

"Well Sunny, this was a shitty first time out wasn't it?" She said to the eevee who someone had keep his fur perfectly clean.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Alright! We're done!
Total words: 502

(Player 1) words:502

Pokémon caught:N/A
Bonus research: N/A
Items found: N/A
They have fallen into a pit

Goodwill choice: Fairlight

Status