Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Expedition] Trip to the grasslands

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
"I think it might be best to not become one with the expedition zone." He nodded briskly before grabbing his pokeballs and returning his three partners inside them. Probably best to have them in there for now until they were needed. Especially with how often they seemed to find holes. Though he did find a few berries and munched on them. They were very good actually. "Would you like some of these?" He asked.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
“I’ll see what I can do.” Wren recognized the berries. She had found a fair amount of those before and had compared them to the guide book that had been made for the zone so she knew they were safe. “No thanks. I actually ate before the trip just to prevent food thief. I know those are a great snack for Pokémon though so your partners might like them.” She looked up at the sky and didn’t see any clouds. “You know the weather is better but I have run to more trouble this trip than last. Last time I just keep finding all these weedle everywhere. I am pretty sure I was in a hatching zone with all the babies and nests I found.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 10 10
The screen flashes and exciting music plays...
Current Word Count: 2429
Total GEs Earned: 9
GEs Already Used: 4

10A hungry pokémon targets you, apparently thinking you - or something you're carrying, or maybe even your pokémon - would make a great meal!Wild Battle4

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 4 5 5 3 5 6 4 32
Wren sending out Tea Leaf to take care of this Lefmew

4 SPEC + 3 VIT =7 Need 4 to beat this lefmew or Tea Leaf will loose 2 vit

4 5 5 3 5 6 4

Success Tea Leaf is a vicious monster who will eat all her vegetables and enemy lefmew

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 3 3 5 2 13
Wren uses a pokeball from inventory on discord to attempt to catch the lefmew

2 Dex + 3 CS +1 for research zone bonus
Need 4 to catch i believe

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 6 3 5 4 4 2 24
attempting a reroll as I am a derp and rolled the event difficulty and not the correct amount of dice

6 3 5 4 4 2

6,5,4,4 = 4 success " If your number of successes equals or is greater than the difficulty, then you've passed that dice check! "

Caught one Lefmew in a pokeball

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Wren had at first panicked when a lefmew came out the grass to go after the her exploration partner. “Tea Leaf!” The eevee seemed to understand just fine and launched itself at the leafmew with a tackled then used sand attack and another tackle to finish it off. Wren threw the pokeball and soon the lefmew was in the ball rocking back and forth for a moment she was sure it would pop out but it settled down. Breathing a sigh of relief she grabbed the ball and put it in her bag. “Keeping out one partner for surprises is good as long as they aren’t the type to dive into holes or go ploughing through wild nests. Tanaka tried to do that before with the weedle.

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
"You know I think maybe I will keep Triteia out." He said as he released the pink Totodile who cocked her head at him. "Despite her bitey behavior and the fact that she wants to go fast, she's definitely one Pokemon I can count on." He winced a little thinking about the other Totodile trying to get at other Pokemon nests. That probably was not fun at all. Thankfully Triteia didn't seemed to want to get into that sort of trouble. "Two Pokemon caught though. That's pretty exciting!" Giving her a thumbs up.

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 6 6
Current Word Count: 2650
Total GEs Earned: 10
GEs Already Used: 5

6The weather is warm and a pleasant breeze blows up from the ocean below. All party members can recover 1 VIT.Heal

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
As they continued on their way through the area, a lovely breeze came up. Takuto's jacket getting caught up in the wind and making some loud flapping noises that caused Triteia to grab for him. She was concerned he might fly off. "Toto!" She cried out. He just smiled at the little Totodile. "I'm okay, no breeze is going to take me away. This feels good though doesn't it?" He asked to no one in particular. "Maybe when we get back, you can play in the water okay Teia?"

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
The breeze was nice. Wren used it to catch her breath. “Yep pretty nice to catch two pokemon on a trip out. And keeping out your cute little angel is a great idea.” Wren rolled Tea Leaf’s pokeball in her hands. “Mmm hey Tea Leaf. Come here girl.” Bending down she gave Tea Leaf a soft snuggle before putting her back into a pokeball and brining out Tanaka. “Here your totodile can play with Tanaka. Far warning he is a moving chainsaw.” The mini chainsaw in question jumped up and wiggled his limbs excitedly seeing another totodile. His tail was thumping up and down while he playfully growled but couldn’t approach as Wren put a hand on his head to pet him. “He’s a little lonely so he gets playful and clingy when he meets others.

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 4 4
Current Word Count: 2875
Total GEs Earned: 11
GEs Already Used: 6

A surprise patch of loose gravel sends someone hurtling face first towards a prickly berry bush. Roll DEX + STR to avoid danger.Trainer Danger1

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
A smile spread across his face, "It really is nice to have that pride of catching two Pokemon in a trip. How often have you been able to catch them?" He asked curious how many Pokemon she had gotten from this area or the other. As soon as Tanaka came out, Triteia vibrated with excitement. She moved fast, blindingly so, that he didn't realize she was already at Tanaka's side as soon as the other Totodile was out. She was so close but just sniffed at the other before playfully touching the dark gray and blue Totodile and then zooming off.

Takuto was starting to head after his Pokemon when his feet stuck into some loose gravel, sending him tumbling forward into some bushes. He thankfully avoided getting stabbed by the sharp thorns but his pride was a bit hurt. "Don't try that." He managed to say as he brushed himself off.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Watching Tanka get a new friend made Wren giggle. Triteia was just too cute. She was mulling over the Pokémon question when gravity decided to play with Takuto like it had her before. She gasped when Takuto nearly took a slide thankfully he was alright. “ Right well after all the pitfalls earlier I think I’ll take your advice on the gravel.” She thought to the Pokémon question “Well I don’t get out to much since I’d rather be at home in the garden but honestly I didn’t do to bad the last time I came out. I caught some weedle which was pretty easy out here. I think I got about three after Tanaka decided dive head first into a nest and scared out a whole lot of them. I can always count on him and Tealeaf to find trouble if they are out together.” Rubbing the back of her neck she really hoped there wouldn’t be trouble like that this time. Tanaka was currently hoping back and forth with his tail thumping hard like he wanted to play tag with Triteia as he tried to nose her and then back up with a hop before trying again. "My outings are normally pretty short just to burn off some energy for this little mayhem beast here." She smiled. "So catching two Pokémon so quickly and being able to make some safety notes is a pretty big win for me on a trip."

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 6 6
Current Word Count: 3270
Total GEs Earned: 13
GEs Already Used: 7

6The weather is warm and a pleasant breeze blows up from the ocean below. All party members can recover 1 VIT.Heal--

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
The warm breeze felt nice as it played in the air tickled the hair under Wren’s ear making her shove the hair back into place. “Nice day for a trip out. I’m so glad I came.” Her voice was quite taken away with the breeze.