Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[FIN] Silver Feathers, Silver Leaves (Noelle x Orion)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Lady Noelle Silverleaf: a mare who often spent her time wandering through the snowy terrain of the winter sector. Guided by the light of the dim sun above or the candles she'd had enchanted so that their light would never go out, the blind mare was well-adjusted to the softly packed snow underneath. While her bones were light and her frame was slight, there was nothing weak about Noelle as she trod on silent hooves through the Glittering Forest. A guardian of the lost or misguided, Noelle was there to aid any who strayed into the forest. She would go out frequently, especially when the snow fell particularly hard, but always came home at the end of the day to the loving embrace of her mate, Elspeth.

Today was like any other day. The snow was falling hard, making sight difficult for those who could indeed, see. Noelle spent her time carefully placing one cloven hoof in front of the other, but today she was accompanied by another. She whistled for her pet, Fauna, who sprung forward and hopped three paces ahead of Noelle.

Not quite a seeing-eye pet, Fauna was there to test the snow ahead of Noelle for any cave ins. The fae frolic's wings would sweep her high into the air if any snow shifted enough to imply that it was giving way. So on they walked together, the cold chill hardly bothering either mare or frolic - they were born for this season, after all. They were mostly here to aid others who wished to find a way out of the chill... or Dreamer forbid, any who were not of this season's inclination at all. @Shadrya

Last edited:

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Orion was handed a scroll of paper wound up "ah" He said to himself "A job!". Orion started to read and stopped, he was stumped from what he was reading that cant be right" he said to himself, he read the note again.

"ORION PLEASE MAKE IT SNOW A BIT HARDER"

Orion flew out of Glittering Forest, while up in the air he noticed a stream of water, thirsty, he flew down and took a break from working, he walked over to the stream to take a drink and to sit down.

@belloblossom

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Noelle strolled through the snow, her crunching down softly on the white powder. Eventually, Fauna chirped to her - a warning that they were coming across a waterway. The candle firmly gripped in her teeth, Noelle lowered her head and proceeded forward. Eventually, she found the slight outline of the stream and raised her head again. She could hear it and identify where it was in proximity to herself now. Fauna would do her part to ensure that she didn't get too close, too, of course.

She then continued forward, her search pushing her ever further, until Fauna alerted her with another chirp - the tone different. Noelle flicked her ears to attention, her eyes open to reveal cloudy blue, sightless eyes. Squinting, she could just barely make out a moving shape. Moving the candle holder from her mouth to her hoof, she called out in a gentle, but audible voice.

"Hello fellow, art thou lost among this frosted forest?" @Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Orion didnt realise just how thirsty he was until he started drinking from the stream, his ears twitched as he heard something "hmmm its probably a bird of something" he said to himself, so he kept on drinking, a few minutes later the noise started to get louder his ears twitching yet again, a bit concerned he went towards the crunching sounds of what sounded like footsteps.

A bit startled as coming towards him was
"another pegasus and what is with it" he said to himself.

The pegasus spoke
"Hello fellow, art thou lost among this frosted forest?" Orion just looked at the pegasus stunned as they were blind "No i am not lost the queen gave me a job to do and i just finished it and wanted to have a drink as flying so much made me thirsty, are you? Chusi replied to the Pegsus.

@belloblossom

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Noelle inclined her head to one side, blinking away snowflakes as she listened to the pony across from her. It sounded like a stallion was addressing her. He must be awfully important to receive a job from a queen - she wondered for a moment what that job might be. Surely it wasn't her place to ask, especially if he wasn't lost, but here intentionally. When he asked her if she was lost... or thirsty, she couldn't quite tell, she laughed and shook her head.

"Certainly not. I could never be lost in this forest." Her laugh sounded like the bells ringing - high and clear. She smiled at the stallion. "If thou art on a quest from thy queen, I should hate to keep thou from it. It sounds like a noble venture indeed." She said and ducked her head. Perhaps she ought to be on her way. While he may not be lost, that did not mean that there were others in the forest with the same luck. Travelers did tend to get lost among the icicle laden branches and silver leaves of the Glittering Forest and it was up to Noelle to see them to safety. "If thou art safe enough, I shalt beest upon mine own way. @Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Orion raised his eyebrow at the mare "why are you in a blizzard? thats if i can ask that of you?, and it's my job, i am a weather manipulator, its my job to change the weather whenever i get a message from the castle Orion replied.
This was the second pony he came across crazy enough to be in this weather. Orion smiled at the mare and said
"stay safe lady, this blizzard is going to get worse, if you get in trouble ring this bell and i will come to you" Orion passed a tiny bell to the mare and flew off, looking behind him as he flew off.

@belloblossom

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Noelle listened to the inquiries of the stallion, but found that before she was able to reply, he was pressing a small bell to her hoof and flying off. She blinked, clearly baffled by that abrupt interaction, but shook her head. What a strange stallion, she thought as she tucked the bell away with her things.

"Well, he may be daft, but if he's truly a weatherpony, we ought to return home for the day." She remarked to Fauna. "Come, Fauna." She said as she turned around and started back through the trail she'd made already, her fae frolic leading the way. @Shadrya

((I'm gonna end this here.))