Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[FIN] Veritable Vampires (Torrid Disarray/Elisabeta)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Torrid did a lot of traveling in her days. She'd hunted down information about a notorious gang in the summer sector, despite not liking the heat at the best of times. She'd tried to enter into that gang too, but unfortunately, the vampire and the gang of ruffians who called themselves the Pit Vipers just did not mix well. So, she moved through the spring season and walked back to fall, her home region. She liked it there, but ponies still cast her the wary look that Torrid had never taken fondly too. Eventually, she heard of a new group. Not a gang, like the Vipers, but a group of vampires who had established themselves in the winter sector. Torrid had spent her time among so many "normal" ponies that she'd been pretty out of touch with communicating with other vampires. In fact, she couldn't really remember the last time she'd actually spoken with another vampire, whether it was on friendly terms or not.

So, with no better leads, she went into Winterbloom. Supposedly some born-vamp had set up a blood bank there where vampires could just walk in, sign some documents and get set up for their daily needs for a week. There was rumors of a vampire soup kitchen being put up by the same pony who had orchestrated the blood bank... but the thought of any normy ponies being alright with that made Torrid laugh aloud. Still, she'd packed some winter clothes and headed into the winter sector. Luckily, Winterbloom wasn't all that tricky to locate - being one of the larger towns in the area.

She didn't get nearly as many weird looks as she usually would, walking around in the broad daylight with her thick hood up and a pair of sunglasses to block out any excessive sunlight. She only had to ask one pony to give her directions to the blood bank and then she found herself standing at the front door. She stared at the red cross on the door, with a shine that looks vaguely... liquid. As though it had only been painted on recently or some such. It made her hungry just to look at it, but she eyed the double doors in front of her suspiciously.

"It can't possibly be this simple." She mumbled to herself, shifting her weight from hoof to hoof. "There's bound to be some sort of trick here." @Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
It had been a couple of weeks since Elisabeta and Pastel Goth gotten into town, within those weeks Pastel Goth had helped Elisabeta find a home, a place where she could set up her shop if she wanted to get back into healing and also take her to the blood bank so she could register her details so she could get the blood she needed to survive, he had also introduced her to a fee vampire ponies and ponies that he was friends with so she didn't feel like a complete stranger in a new town.
Elisabeta Awoke with an epic thirst so she went to her fridge to have some blood only to find out she had ran out, so she decided to get ready and walk to the blood bank, Elisabeta grabbed her winter jacket and her sunglasses as it was very bright of outside and started to walk, a few minutes later she was outside the blood bank staring at the bright red cross.
@belloblossom

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Torrid had been standing in front of the bank long enough that another pony had joined her. She turned her head to see a brown pixie mare, standing there. She was so obviously a classic picture of a vampire: elegant and pretty and perfect-looking that Torrid had to roll her eyes. Torrid had half a mind not to speak to the other mare, but... She did about as lost as Torrid herself felt.

"It's ominous, isn't it? This whole set up. It's gotta be a scam." She suggested to the mare beside her. "They advertise this place as a utopia for vampires, but I'm not biting. No one would actually want vampires around flat-toothers, ya know, normies?" She shook her head. "Vampires stay away from 'em and the flat-toothers prefer it that way. Did you come here for the so-called utopia too? Or are you a local?" @Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Elisabeta was looking up at the big red neon sign saying "BLOOD BANK" and she turned as a pony wass talking to her the mare saying "its ominious, isnt it? this whole set up, its gotta be a scam"

Elisabeta continued to listen to this mare rant, it seemed for ages.

When the mare stopped her ranting Elisabeta turned to face her and replied
"yes, its a bit ominious, but i do not think its a scam, i met this a kind vampire a few weeks ago, well i suppose he found me hiding and scared in a cave not knowing what had happened to me or ewhy it happened but as i said he was kind and explained he was on his way to this town, he told me of this other vampire that had set up this blood bank for us vampires, i think this town doesnt hate vampires as much as other places, the locals have been kind to me....but pardon my manners i havent introduced myself, i am Elisabeta, i plan to open my own little shop once i get all my supplies together, and you are?

@belloblossom

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Torrid eyed the other vampire suspiciously at her own little speech.
"Sounds like you found yourself in the hooves of a real savior." She snorted. "I wouldn't trust anyone who wanted to drag me out of my home - promising me some sort of utopia." She shook her head. "There's always a catch." She insisted. "It's only a matter of time until this town shows its true colors." She turned away from the bank and towards the mare as she was introducing herself.

"Tory." She replied curtly. "I plan on getting a meal and then moving on. I don't care to be chased out of another town by pitchfork-wielding flat-toothers." She said with a scoff. "You'd best think about doing the same. You seem like a nice mare, if a foolish one. It's always rough for newbies to learn about the real thoughts of them flat-toothers." She scuffed a hoof on the pavement. "I'll be sticking around here for the next couple of days, if... if you decide to move on. I can show you the proper ropes. How to really survive out here - and not through the charity of some know-it-all savior type, like the stallion you met."

She felt her stomach growl more than she heard it then and she glanced around the streets. Where there was a town, there were rodents. She'd have to catch more than a couple if she wanted to drain them, but... She looked back at the blood bank. Yeah... She didn't want her identity getting stolen via the paperwork to be done in there. Vampires hunting were more natural after all.

"I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm planning on headed out. Consider my offer - don't you wanna be a free vampire? Think about it." She suggested, before she started to turn and shuffle off in the direction of an alleyway. @Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Elisabeta raised her eyebrow when the mare mentioned at being dragged out of her home, prromised some type of utopia, elisbabeta shook her head and thought to herself "what happened to this mare to have her think these terrible thoughts, she has gone through so much suffering and pain".
"The vampire that found me, well he saved me, i was scared and hiding in a cave as i was not welcomed in my previous home town, i did not know what it was to be a vampire the kind stallion showed me what it was to be one, he introduced me to some other kind vampires and non vampires, they were nothing like the vampire that made me, he was cruel & vicious and left me all alone" Elisabeta replied.
Elisabeta opened her stachel and took out a case of vials which had blood in them and handed it to the mare
"if you do not wish to enter the blook bank, please take these vials, they are still fresh, tory it is nice to meet you and i will consider your offer, i am glad you are sticking around maybe i can introduce you to the other vampires and they can tell you how its like to live here...free vampire? i already am"Chusi replied
As the mare turned to go down the alley, chusi walked in to the blood bank.
@belloblossom

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Torrid Disarray looked rather bored as Elisabeta poured out her entire life story. She flicked some snow off of her hoof, but she perked up at the sight of the vials.

"Well, that's very... generous of you." She admitted, scooping up the vials and wasting no time in popping the cork out of one and downing it right then and there. Her face twisted into a smile and she nodded her approval at Elisabeta, before she barked out a laugh at her offer to introduce her to other vampires. "Ya know what? Sure. Maybe I can find someone who knows the reality of this situation as well as I do among your lot." She said with a shrug and turned away. "See ya 'round, Princess." She said, before skulking away into the darkness, vials grasped close to her chest.