Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

Fishing Tournament! [Closed!]

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Introduction

Imperial | Nightmare | Mer

Fun fact, I did go researching different fish and their sizes.

Rules

• First place is first choice, second place third choice, and third gets what is left. If you want to pass on a prize, your win will go to the next person down the line.
  • Days roll over at 12am EST.
  • Pick Gaia or Basilisk to roll on for the day. Not both. If you do both, only the first roll will count.
  • This ends on Oct 30, 11:59pm EST.

If you have any questions, you can @ me or send me a message on Discord.

Last edited:

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
How Does This Work?

Pretty simple! You will roll 1 100 sided dice to see which fish you catch. Each one has a specific size range, plus a rare record-reaching size. You may do this once per day

• You will roll a 100 sided dice once a day.
  • Each fish is assigned a set of numbers. See which one you got!
  • Each fish also has size limits they can be. RNG from the lowest size to the largest, adding an extra number on for the record size.
    For instance, if you catch a Bluegill, you will than RNG a number from 4-13. If RNG gives you the 13, that will be the record!
  • Having the record size means I'll throw some silver your way if you keep it. If you decide to keep it, that is your fish for the contest, I'll just give you silver as a bonus.
  • Size and rarity matters. Even if you catch a Catfish at 5 feet long, someone with a 6 feet Muskellunge will rank above you because both fish are Uncommon.
  • You may keep the fish or throw it back. However! You may only keep one fish for the whole contest, so choose wisely.

The Fish!
  • 1-20 will net you a Bluegill. These range from 4-12 inches, with the record being 16.
  • 21-40 is a Brook Trout. These range from 10-25 inches, with 34 being the record.
  • 41-60 is an Atlantic Salmon. This is the biggest of the common fish, with a size ranging from 28-30 inches, 50 being the largest record.
  • 61-77 is the first Uncommon fish. This is the Muskellunge, ranging from 28-48 inches, with 6 feet being the largest recorded.
  • 78-90 is a Catfish, ranging from 4-6 feet, 7 at the largest.
  • 91-100 is a Rare one, worth probably the whole contest! It ranges from 4-6 feet, with 20 being the largest recorded.

silversong

Station Visitor
D
Number Generated:
Min: 28
Max: 31
Res: 31
How big??

Hm... It is a record size but only common

I'm going to throw it back, try for one more rare!