Group statistics

Members:
122
Threads:
873
Messages:
60067

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[Game] Slipping Into Spring! [OVER!~]

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D



"Oh, hey! Thank goodness you're here! Listen, I've been trying to set up this super awesome party to welcome spring and I was JUST putting the cake out on the table when the sprinklers suddenly came on! In my haste to turn them off, I tripped and knocked over the tank of Serapents and Ribbits I was going to offer to good homes at the end of the party and now they're running loose all over the place!"

...

"Okay, I know that's a weird combination for a party, but come on, just help me out! If you can manage to catch one, they're yours to keep! Promise!"

Rules

- Follow all EC and BS rules.
- Also follow the game rules below.
- Don't be a sore loser.
- Game ends when all the Ribbits and Serapents have been caught!
- One prize per winner!
- Everyone can play, except me (Bo), because I know where the prizes are.
- Please be patient with me if win recognitions are slow! I'm writing so many papers and responses to things I've read right now, it's not even funny.​
 
Last edited:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
How to Play
​
A​
A1​
A2​
A3​
A4​
A5​
A6​
A7​
A8​
A9​
B​
B1​
B2​
B3​
B4​
B5​
B6​
B7​
B8​
B9​
C​
C1​
C2​
C3​
C4​
C5​
C6​
C7​
C8​
C9​
D​
D1​
D2​
D3​
D4​
D5​
D6​
D7​
D8​
D9​
E​
E1​
E2​
E3​
E4​
E5​
E6​
E7​
E8​
E9​
F​
F1​
F2​
F3​
F4​
F5​
F6​
F7​
F8​
F9​
G​
G1​
G2​
G3​
G4​
G5​
G6​
G7​
G8​
G9​
H​
H1​
H2​
H3​
H4​
H5​
H6​
H7​
H8​
H9​
​
1​
2​
3​
4​
5​
6​
7​
8​
9​

- Pick one square per day to slide around Marsha's ruined garden party in hopes of catching either a Ribbit or a Serapent (You don't get to choose which one you're searching for, it's completely random); For example "I'm searching in A5" or "I pick B6!"
- Picks reset at midnight EST
- If you find a Ribbit or a Serapent, Bo will quote you with your prize!
- Note: Red and crossed out tiles are numbers picked with no prize. Green and crossed out means a prize won!
- If you end up picking a tile that's already been picked, please cross out your post and post again with a new unclaimed tile!

That's all! Good luck, and may the picks be in your favor!
​
 
Last edited:

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,



I'd like to search E5
you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾​
 
Top