Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[ Garden's Leader's Den ]

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

Welcome to the Leader's Den! This thread is here to be your official guide in all things for the colony! All forms required to join and leave the colony are down below, but be cautious. Read through the colony setting first. It seems nice and welcoming from the start, but all may not be as it seems.

All forms will receive a reaction on them when they are accepted or rejected. Consider all cats under consideration until their posts have the proper reaction on them. If you want a roleplay reply, it can be given, but for simplicity sake, they aren't given unless asked for.

Questions, concerns or feedback can be DMed to PeterPan_da144 on BasiliskStew, or through the Cats of the Sun Discord!

The Garden is accepting new members!

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

There are a few forms a player must use when playing within The Garden;
  • Joining and leaving
  • Death
  • Mentoring

Joining and leaving forms are fairly simple and self-explanatory. Loners and kitty pets may request to join, but can be turned away if they cannot follow The Garden's ideals. Cats do need approval to leave the colony, and cats born into the colony do not need to post a form and will be automatically added to the roster. Regardless, do not assume anything until an official response has been given from the leader.

**The reason cats need approval to leave the colony is due to the darker aspect of the colony. Since it is looking to grow cats within its borders, to strengthen themselves, and a majority of the older cats within the colony still look down on outsiders... Anyone who leaves the colony is seen as a threat. Especially if they are a cat who knew what was happening in the colony, as only the head of each subsection of cats is supposed to know what truly lies behind the colony.

Death needs to be logged to ensure the roster is up to date.

For juveniles to receive a mentor for a specific area of expertise within the colony, they must post a form. Players who already know who they'd like their cat to be mentored by can specify that cat within the form, while those who don't know can leave it up to the leader to track someone down. Forms with a specific mentor in mind must be quoted by the owner of the mentor indicating they approve! Wait to hear back from the leader after to see if it was officially recognized.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joining:
Code:
[B][SIZE=14px][COLOR=rgb(85, 209, 121)]I want to join![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=14px]
[B]Username[/B]: full username
[B]Cat Cert[/B]: link official cert with their name
[B]Why?[/B]: why do they want to join? you can RP this or simply write their reasoning, but whatever is said will be considered their explanation to the leader. Also feel free to write here if you want a rp response or not.[/SIZE]
Leaving:
Code:
[SIZE=14px][COLOR=rgb(255, 105, 53)][B]I am leaving![/B][/COLOR]
[B]Why?[/B]: why did they leave?[/SIZE]
Death:
Code:
[COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)][B][SIZE=14px]I am going to SunClan.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE=14px]
[B]How?[/B]: how did they die?[/SIZE]
Need A Mentor:
Code:
[SIZE=14px][b][COLOR=rgb(139, 88, 183)]I need a mentor![/COLOR]

[b]Username[/B]: full username
[B]Cat Cert[/B]: link official cert. should be the apprentice stage!
[B]Mentor Wanted[/B]: Either "Leader's Choice", or link the specific cat you wish you learn under here and quote their owner. The other owner must quote back to agree to it.[/SIZE]

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I want to join!

Username: PeterPan_da144
Cat Cert: Fin
Why?: He heard that they were looking to strengthen their numbers, and noticed there were a lot of pretty she-cats in the colony. He is more than content to stay in one place that encourages such arrangements without expecting cats to be mated for life.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I want to join!

Username: PeterPan_da144
Cat Cert: Pebbles
Why?: He has found himself ready to settle into one place, and much like Fin, heard that the colony was looking to strengthen their numbers. Whether he helps that simply by joining, or by providing kits for the colony, he is content to settle and help either way.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Username: belloblossom
Cat Cert: Miser
Why?: Miser just wants to see the world burn.

No, but truly, she's grown bored of her life in the Twolegplace. All the kittypets seem so vapid and dull, so it makes the most sense that if she steps out of her usual walk-arounds, something interesting is bound to come about. When she discovers the Garden, well, they're certainly interesting.

(Ideally would like her to become the Head Farmer, in place of my cat Hemlock who is now unavailable.)

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Username: Zakiax
Cat Cert: Pounces
Why?: Blood Thorn was able to snag one of his kits from his fling outside the colony and brought them into the colony to be raised as a hunter.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Username: belloblossom
Cat Cert: Blue
Why?: He's here for the pretty flowers and the pretty ladies. He overheard that they need help growing their colony with the help of outsiders? He's happy to sow his seeds within the garden. (Hunter)