4. pyrrh
  5. NatiStorm

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
CURRENTLY ONGOING: October

Treats 'n' Treats
Nothing beats free candy!
Dress up and come join the hunt for the best houses and build the biggest candy stash of them all!
Oct 6th - Nov 1st

HOW TO participate
  • Roll 1d100 and check the chart below to see how many treats you earned.
  • You may roll as often as you like so long as there is at least 1 other post between yours.
  • You are in charge of keeping your total up to date in your posts.
  • At the end of the event a Grande Prize will be awarded to the one with the most treats.
  • There will then be 2+ Random Contest Prizes given out.
    • These will be picked by me based on things in your Fun Bit section and form creativity. There is no set criteria on this or what you do to have fun here. RP, images, memes, chatter, ect can be used to inspire, spook, entertain, or otherwise grab my attention. Examples of things may be contest topics, most creative/interesting form, the scariest costume, the funniest joke, the cutest interaction, ect.
    • This part it totally optional and for fun. If you wanna just roll for treats go for it!!
  • At the end, if any remain that haven't won something, 1 consolation prize semi will be rolled.
  • It's spooky season, be scary, be silly, get candy and have fun!!

ROLL TABLE
  • Numbers Ending in 0 [ 10,20, ect ]
    • Generous House!
    • Take 5🍬!
  • Numbers Ending in 5 [ 15,25, ect ]
    • Nice House!
    • Take 3🍬!
  • Anything Else
    • Stingy House!
    • Take 1🍬!

PRIZEs
  • 1 Grande Prize
    • Anything Slot (semi, custom, breeding, ect)
  • 2+ Random Contest Prizes
    • Variable (mostly semi's based entry(s) that won but may toss in regular semis or customs)
  • 1 Consolation Raffle
    • Semi Custom (unedited or edited)

ENTRY FORM
  • Below you will find the basic form. You are not required to but are encouraged to have fun and customize the form however you see fit so long as it retains username and your treat total.
  • The Fun Bit Section
    • This is optional spot for you to add text, images, short rp bits of your cats, or whatever fun randomness you see fit. Be free, be silly, have fun by yourself or with others.
    • However and whatever you add as your fun bit entry in each post is where I will be looking for things that inspire, make me laugh, show creativity, ect for the Random Contest Prizes.
    • You can choose to use this section in each post you make. So if you want to just roll you can. Then if/when you want toss in random entries you can.
Code:
username:
🍬total:
fun bit: (this in an optional each time you post)

Last edited: