Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[Heart and Hooves] Jay's Jukebox

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D

There is nothing that Jay loves more than music. She is always looking for a new favourite song. That's where you come in!
Drop a song in the Jukebox and maybe a pony will hear it and follow you home!

Rules:
All songs should be "love" songs. This does include break-up or negative songs so long as there is something to do with love in them.
One post per person, one song per post.
Please fill out the form fully, the prize is a semi-custom if the details aren't in there I probably won't choose yours.
As always no Hybrids, No Alicorns/Awakened, no Mutants
I will be picking ONE winner at the closing date, if other colorists want to pick one up they can but only one slot is guaranteed.
Please link to a Youtube video for your song. Lyric videos are preferred but NOT required.
In the event I cannot make a decision, or I am torn between multiple entries, I will use RNG. If you are not on the RNG list I did NOT skip you, I am only RNGing between the songs I'm choosing between.

Entry Window:
Start Date: February 18th
End Date: March 3rd, 12am EST

Form:
Code:
[size=24px][b]♫♪Load The Jukebox!♪♫[/b][/size]
[size=11px][b]Username:[/b] (Username Here)
[b]Breed:[/b]( Breed Here)
[b]Are you willing to have a different Breed:[/b] (Please also note if you dont want morphs here)
[b]A or B:[/b] Base!

[b]Song:[/b] (Remember please link to a youtube video!)[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
[align=left]♫♪Load The Jukebox!♪♫[/align]
Username: Reoakee
Breed: Suli
Are you willing to have a different Breed: yes. all breeds and morphs are loved <3
A or B: B

Song: (Remember please link to a youtube video!)

edit as told not to post new breeds in here. (Kelain for the win... I'm a hair biased..100%)

Last edited:

houllow

Veteran
D
Username: houllow
Breed: flightless!
Are you willing to have a different Breed: yes
A or B: B !

Song: moondust by jaymes young

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

Username: lisais-fire619
Breed: Kitsune
Are you willing to have a different Breed: yes and yes to morphs
A or B: Cc

Song: Kiss me like nobody's watching- Simple Plan

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
♫♪Load The Jukebox!♪♫
Username: ChexaRain
Breed: Changeling
Are you willing to have a different Breed: Absolutely!
A or B: A

Song: [X]

♫♪Load The Jukebox!♪♫
Username: Valdmir Talamore
Breed: Bat
Are you willing to have a different Breed: Yes and Morphs are fine too
A or B: B

Song: Song of Women ((Wives))
Translated Lyrics:
Flowers blooming on top of the arched tree As she sings softly my soul retrains My wife, an honorable lady Compassionate and delicate

Argali springs and flies on the mountain Her fondness melts me languidly My wife, an honorable lady Compassionate and lovely

The birds sing and tweet in the eternal blue sky They are happy and joyful in their souls My wife, an honorable lady Compassionate and mesmerizing

Flowers blooming on top of the arched tree As she sings softly my soul retrains Argali springs and flies on the mountain Her fondness melts me languidly The birds sing and tweet in the eternal blue sky They are happy and joyful in their souls.

With the precious words of our forefathers With the milk blessed road (life journey) by our mothers, the true path With the power of love for your homeland Have a fighter spirit in our heart, be steady As if you were a sword with a sharp blade As if you were an arrow ready to shoot, fly, ride and rise

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D
♫♪Load The Jukebox!♪♫
Username: Ruler
Breed: Flightless
Are you willing to have a different Breed: Yes (but I'm not a fan of aquatics or kitsunes?)
A or B: CC~

Song: Celeste - Ezra Vine