Group statistics

Members:
122
Threads:
873
Messages:
60051

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[Heart and Hooves] Surprise Mixer

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account
Ends: March 3rd, 10:00pm EST​

While the Alicorn of Fertility is busy listening to other, less interesting ponies plead for expansions to their families, she's thought of an interesting "game": What if instead she blesses some more curious than decidedly optimistic with their own kids? ​

NOTE: Ponies have no clue she is going to magically make kids. This is a surprise, and its likely the foals will be deposited on their parent(s) doorstep(s).​
​
​

How to Participate:​
​
Using the forms below, enter your own ponies. Colorists will CC pick pairs, meaning they'll decide who gets with whom.​
As usual, please read the rules below, as they're very important.​
​
​

Rules:​
​
• Ponies made in this event were done so magically. No one was pregnant during this. ​
• Read the breeding guide (currently on Gaia). It has rules on how breeding works in-lore, how it works outside of lore, and what to expect.​
• Ponies entered must be an adult.​
• Owners chosen may only keep one basket/pet.​
• Basket pick order will be determined by an RNG roll of 1-100 in the main thread for total fairness; highest number will get first pick, and ties will be rerolled.​
• You can enter as many ponies as you'd like, but keep them all in one post.​
• We will select pairs. Do not hint who you want your pony/pet to get with.​
• You will get as many kids as there are parents involved.​
• You can win pony breedings twice and pet breedings twice.​
• Remember your breeding will not grow until you use the Breeding Claim thread (for ponies only)​

The Form: (Ponies)​
​
Code:
[center][size=16px][color=#6459A4][b]I'm curious![/b][/color][/size][/center]

[size=12px][b]Cert:[/b] -post as an image-
[b]Uncert:[/b] -link to-

[b]Did You Read The Breeding Guide:[/b] -Y/N-
[b]Hybrid:[/b] -if hybrid, tell us what breeds-
[b]Mutant:[/b] -if mutant just say yes-
[b]Triad Pairing Okay:[/b] -are you good with them being bred with multiple ponies-
[b]Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?:[/b] -we can pair with anyone, regardless how edited your pony is, their breed, or any personal preferences-
[b]Are you okay with straight to adult breedings:[/b] y/n. If yes, you will receive a basket that'll grow into an adult and skip the foal stage[/size]
The Form: (Pets)​
​
Code:
[center][size=16px][color=#6459A4][b]I'm curious![/b][/color][/size][/center]

[size=12px][b]Uncert:[/b] post an image!

[b]Did You Read The Breeding Guide:[/b] -Y/N-
[b]Mutant:[/b] -if mutant just say yes-
[b]Triad Pairing Okay:[/b] -are you good with them being bred with multiple pets-
[b]Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?:[/b] -we can pair with anyone, regardless how edited your pet is, their breed, or any personal preferences-[/size]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I'm curious​

Cert:

Uncert: xXx

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: sure
[/SIZE]

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: xXx

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: Yes (Suli / Pixie)
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: sure


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: xXx

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: Yes - Pegasus / Suli
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Sure



I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: xXx

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Sure










I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes



I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes



I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes

I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes

I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes
 
Last edited by a moderator:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Magma Burst

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yep!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Roxy Lex Riot

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yep!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yep!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yep!


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yep!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yep!


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yep!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yep!


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yep!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yep!
 
Last edited:

houllow

Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: he's a crappy dad

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: y
Hybrid: dragon/ghoulie
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: do you even lift!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: y
Hybrid: dragon/earth/ghoulie
Mutant: yes
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: on the road again!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert:
she's heading out

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: heart eyes muthafisher

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: she walks with purpose

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes
 
Last edited by a moderator:

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: With Pets

Did You Read The Breeding Guide:Y
Hybrid: Yes (Unicorn Kitsune)
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: YES
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: YES
Are you okay with straight to adult breeding?: Yes




I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Nope
Mutant: Nope
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?:Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breeding?: Yes



I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breeding?: Yes
 
Last edited:

Reoakee

Stew Aficionado
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: NA
Mutant:NA
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep

Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yeah

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Yes Pegesus/Kitsune
Mutant:NA
Triad Pairing Okay: No
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep,
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yeah

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Yes Ghoulie/Dragon/Bat
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yeah

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Yes Dragon/Unicorn
Mutant: NO
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep Bring it on
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yeah


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: No animal morph only
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep Bring it on
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yeah






I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: sure
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yep
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y



I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Hybrid: yes Earth/Ghoulie with deer morph
Mutant: NO
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings:yes

I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Yes
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: -yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?:yes-





I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Yes
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: -yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?:yes-







I'm curious!​

Uncert:

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Yes
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: -yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?:yes-







I'm curious!​

Uncert:

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Yes
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: -yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?:yes-
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nashawryn

Resident
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
 

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert:
Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yup!


-----

Jay snip
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert:
Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yup!

-----

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert:
Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yup!


-----

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert:
Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yup!


-----

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert:
Here!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yup!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SSBrosB

Long-Term Resident
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: No
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: No
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: No
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: No
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes
 
Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: NO yes

Hybrid: n/a
Mutant: n/a
Triad Pairing Okay: ye
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: ye




I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: y
Hybrid: n
Mutant: n
Triad Pairing Okay: y
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: y



I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: y
Hybrid: n
Mutant: n
Triad Pairing Okay: y
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: y
 
Last edited:

Berri

Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Night Spark

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: yes
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Stitched Hallow

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: yes
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
 

Natty-chan

Saint Cecone Devotee
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: X

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y-
Hybrid: N/a
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: X

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y-
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: No
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: X

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y-
Hybrid: -N/A
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: No
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: X

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y-
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes


I'm curious!​

Cert: -

Uncert: X

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y-
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
[/spoiler]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Revel

Stew Aficionado
D
Jay snip
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yep
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Ooooh yes!!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep!

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yep
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Ooooh yes!!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep!


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yep
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Ooooh yes!!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep!


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yep
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Ooooh yes!!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep!


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yep
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Ooooh yes!!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep!


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yep
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Ooooh yes!!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yep!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yep
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?:Yep

Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes




I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes

Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?:Yes

Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?:Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: yes ((?))
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?:Yes

Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes

Jay Snip
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: Yes Ghoulie Earth ((?))
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?:Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:
-
Uncert: -link to-

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Hybrid: N/A
Mutant: N/A
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?:Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: yes


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?:Yes
 
Last edited:

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: boop

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes

Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y



Jay snip
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: boop

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes

Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y




I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: boop

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes

Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y




I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: boop

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y





I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: boop

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y





I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: boop

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y





I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: y
Mutant: n/a
Triad Pairing Okay: y
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: y
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes



I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: no
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: no
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Changeling/Ghoulie
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Hybrid: -No
Mutant: -No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y





I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y

Jay snip
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Hybrid: -Kitsune, Pixie, Uni
Mutant: -No
Triad Pairing Okay: - Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: -No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y




I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Hybrid: Changling, Ghoulie, Bat
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Uncert

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: no
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y



I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y



I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?:Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y


I'm curious!​

Uncert:


Did You Read The Breeding Guide: -Y
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pet With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: y
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Boop!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes!
Hybrid: No!
Mutant: No!
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Absolutely!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes!


Jay snip
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Boop!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes!
Hybrid: No!
Mutant: No!
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Absolutely!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes!

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Boop!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes!
Hybrid: No!
Mutant: No!
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Absolutely!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes!


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Boop!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes!
Hybrid: No!
Mutant: No!
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Absolutely!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes!


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Boop!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes!
Hybrid: Yes, Changeling/Kitsune
Mutant: No!
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Absolutely!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes!


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Boop!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes!
Hybrid: No!
Mutant: Yes!
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Absolutely!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes!


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Boop!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes!
Hybrid: No!
Mutant: Yes!
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Absolutely!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes!


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Boop!

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Yes!
Hybrid: No!
Mutant: No!
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Absolutely!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Yes!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sesshiyasha

Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Pixie Ghoulie
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Earth/Dragon
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Ghoulie, Suli
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Ghoulie, Earth
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: Dragon Pixie
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: No
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y

I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: Here
Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y
Hybrid: No
Mutant: Yes
Triad Pairing Okay: Yes
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Yes
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings: Y
 
Last edited:

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y!
Hybrid: N!
Mutant: N!
Triad Pairing Okay: Y!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Y!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings?: y!

------------------------------


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y!
Hybrid: Y! aquatic + unicorn
Mutant: Y! mutated fins
Triad Pairing Okay: Y!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Y!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings?: y!

------------------------------


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y!
Hybrid: Y! pixie + earth (no antenna)
Mutant: Y! face plates
Triad Pairing Okay: Y!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Y!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings?: y!

------------------------------


I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y!
Hybrid: N!
Mutant: N!
Triad Pairing Okay: Y!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Y!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings?: y!

------------------------------



I'm curious!​

Cert:

Uncert: here

Did You Read The Breeding Guide: Y!
Hybrid: Y! dragon + pegasus
Mutant: Y! two tails
Triad Pairing Okay: Y!
Do You Understand We Can Pair This Pony With Anyone?: Y!
Are you okay with straight to adult breedings?: y!
 
Last edited:
Top