Group statistics

Members:
122
Threads:
870
Messages:
59859

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Hi, My Name is Fred! And we are . . .

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
+~ F - L - A - M - I - N - G - O - S ~+


☽ Edited Mystic Flightless w/ Flamingo & Duck Morphs! ☾
[curiosities : long neck]
[edits : shirt]
Oct 1st - Oct 29th 11:59 CST

☽ Some notes before we get into it! ☾
♢ This is a scavenger hunt raffle for the red, green, and orange flamingo ponies!
♢ The pink one is mine, his name is Fred and he's super special to me!
♢ If you win a flamingo here, you cannot win one in Belfry!
(you CAN, of course, convert your bat win over to twin-in through customs~)

 
Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
+~ Rules of the
Scavenger Hunt Raffle ~+


☽ Rules are subject to change! ☾
♢ Follow all site and shop rules!
♢ Do not edit the forms!
♢ You MAY proxy for someone, but must submit a different finding for them!
♢ Findings can be something at the store, a picture, or something you drew!
♢ Your username (or proxied username) MUST be in the submitted entry photo!
♢ You do NOT have to have your pony related to mine, or even have them know each other!
( that being said, PLEASE hit me up if you'd like them to be Fred's cousins!! )
♢ Rules may be added or updated as need~
♢ If you win one of these flamingos, you cannot win a bat flamingo~

☽ How to play! ☾
♢ Fill out and post the form below!
♢ Find (or draw) a flamingo IRL!
♢ Take a picture of the flamingo with your (or your proxy's) username somewhere in it, like on a post-it note!
♢ Add the photo to your entry!
♢ I will roll for winners for the EC flamingos first, and bats afterwards~

and do NOT use AI in ANY way for your entry!!​
 

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
+~ Hello, My Name is Fred! ~+

☽ The story of Fred the Flamingo~ ☾

Three years ago, I left my job at my local Atwoods to work as a delivery driver elsewhere. But, I didn't leave alone~

Atwoods, for those who don't know, is a home and farm store! Like a tractor supply, walmart-for-ranchers, etc. There's lots of people in and out all day long, and of course lots of kids in tow. Sometimes, parents let kids bring a toy into the store to keep them occupied, and keep them from reaching for the toys we have on the shelves. One time, a child brought in a little wooden flamingo, and he got left behind.

I found him in front of the front counter, where I basically lived for 40 hrs a week. It was after a rush, I don't remember seeing him with a kid, I couldn't even recall who's all kids came through my line. But the store was empty for a moment, except for me, my coworkers, and this little guy here. Thinking his family would return for him, I perched him on my counter where everyone could see. Nobody came back for him. Some people asked about him. By the end of the day, I knew he was gonna need his own name tag in order to stick around, so I cut up a lil piece of paper and put my can-write-really-small skill to use, and named him Fred~

Fred remained on my counter from that day forward, except for the times he didn't. Sometimes after lunch, or when I came in for a closing shift, a panicked coworker (or three) would rush up to me hollering about Fred. See, our counters were kinda... shakeable. And there was a gap between the counter and the shelving beside it. A Fred-sized gap. So guess where Fred would go? Straight down into the deep dark with the cobwebs and 2 year old candy, off on an adventure only a flamingo could understand, much to the dismay of my coworkers. Who panicked. And wailed. And always forgot we had gator grabbers and flashlights but always remembered I was Fred's person. I don't even know exactly how I got dubbed Fred's person, and I was completely caught off guard the first time I was mob rushed by my cashiers wailing "WE LOST FRED!!!", but it gave me the warm and fuzzies and I wasn't gonna argue.

I have never been a flamingo person. I barely even like pink. I am the goth kid, I am the night, I am spooky scary guard dog with spikes and chains and an attitude. But when I left Atwoods? You bet I took Fred with me. My coworkers made sure of it. *I* made sure of it. And as I type this, Fred is sitting by the tv. A little cat-nibbled, but safe and sound in his forever home. <3​
 

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
+~ Scavenger Hunt Raffle Form ~+

☽ Fill this out to enter to win! ☾

Code:
[COLOR=rgb(170, 162, 238)][B]♢[/B]Username ::[/COLOR] here
[COLOR=rgb(170, 162, 238)][B]♢[/B]Pref List ::[/COLOR] here
[COLOR=rgb(170, 162, 238)][B]♢[/B]Would you like family/cousin plots? ::[/COLOR] (not required, just curious!)
[COLOR=rgb(170, 162, 238)][B]♢[/B]Have you read, and do you understand, all the rules? ::[/COLOR] here

[COLOR=rgb(170, 162, 238)][B]♢[/B]Flamingo Found ::[/COLOR] [img height='300px']picture[/img]
 

Reoakee

Stew Aficionado
D
♢Username :: Reoakee
♢Pref List :: Red, Green, orange
♢Would you like family/cousin plots? :: nope. I would relate them to my flamingo and have them confused by seeing your flamingo
♢Have you read, and do you understand, all the rules? :: yes, mayhem was not restricted

♢Flamingo Found ::
 
Top