I/T - Birds CHOSEN! See Update!

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
[Images in next post!]

UPDATE!!
How would people feel about a CYO running for about a month, just to get some birbs out there when I get the shop started?
They'd have to go through approval but I could maybe come up with unique lines for just the occasion? And those lines could only be bred in the future from existing birbs? [Posted here]

Last edited:

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
OPTION 1

-
Pillow pets have the options of wings or no wings.
-Pillow, baby, M/F adult stages.

Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

both

the birbs are alien to the planet the pillow pets live on and the two species must learn to coexist

8D

*shot*

| | is a hand to hold | |

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

>D

Ok ok so when it comes down two it... If I gotta pick just one... I think I'd go for the birds first? They're more... unique? Different? There's not really a real life animal that compares to them a whole lot, they're your own creation! I love the pillow pets, and would absolutely be all over the events for a shop with them in it, but if you ran a game right here right now for either one one or the other, I'd try for the birbs first >w<

lLuminI

Veteran
D
With torn heart i also go with birbs their just sooo coool

but i want pillow pets toooooooooooo ;-;

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want to break free

The birds now have an optional egg stage for breeding purposes [kind of like blind boxes heheheh] and I have a head edit to differentiate between M/F until my art decides to agree on letting me scribble up a completely different pose for them.

I want to break free

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

damn I was hoping you weren't going to gender lines |D;;;

I think the egg stage is fun anyway tho. I'm sure it will cause mucho frustration for your users 8B

🐸

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want to break free

Yeah birbs seem to be the main.
If anything I might part with the pillow lines for this site's currency, because I always need more currency on here. 8U -shot-

I want to break free

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D
I missed this thread until now but I just had to say that I love the lines. And CYOs are lots of fun. :3

I like the deer-like lines too. I don't suppose you'd consider adding them to the shop later on? Just a suggestion! <3

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want to break free

I could, I DO enjoy the lines, but the lore would have to incorporate them, and I would feel like I'd need hybrids from them later. XD

I want to break free