[I/T] CookiePOP! A MLP Ferret shop! MANAGER & COLORISTS NEEDED!!!

Which shop(s) would you participate in?

• Coffee House : Cookie Edition

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Clawthon Academy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Equestria POP

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Ferrettia POP

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Glowy Fairy Things

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

Anyone still interested?

| | is a hand to hold | |

AngelBane

Veteran
D
Thats alot of shops you got there. I came into gaia b/c too late to see Clawthon Academy up and running I found it late in its life but I did like the idea of an animatronic shop its different. It wasnt just out there to be cute. It was also a good excuse to have edits and stuff because robots you can easily swap parts on or look different based on. (late to the party just wanted to drop some cents)

AngelBane

Veteran
D
Like the fortune cookies though. Is thats gonna be the starter? Definitely would look really cool for flatsale layouts.

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

Thank you Angel! My biggest issue was I was soooooo unhappy with the lineart... If I could do better, or could afford to commission, I'd be much more willing to give it another shot XD; But alas, lux lacks the spoons and monies for the time being~

Speaking of spoons... *looks at how long it's been since I've even been on my computer*... I literally just booted the comp up to pay my truck insurance OTL My energy has been lower than it's ever been, I come home and just crash on the couch after work... I'd really like to get this shop going if people still want cookie ferrets, it just may take a minute and I could use some help still for sure! <3 Thank you all so much for the encouragement!!! <3 <3 <3

AngelBane

Veteran
D
100% understandable. Maybe someday thought little robot duders shall live again!
Lineart is expensive if you cant draw it yourself and if you can thats so much template work.. rip.
If you still need help getting stuff set up I'd be happy to help?
I do have a degree in marketing management..but I dunno if this was what they intended it for

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

I've found I'm fairly decent at four legged templates, but more human-shaped is... Not so good... ๐Ÿ˜‚ So buying lines will probably be my only option, or heck maybe I'll buckle down and practice a whole bunch...

Thank you for the offer! I could definitely use help getting the hype out when the shop opens! To actually open tho I need colorists mostly, and someone to help manage and keep it rolling when my spoons are few and far between... OTL I've had some people poke me on discord tho, so hopefully ferrets will be bouncing around soon!!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

man I thought I replied to this...

Your little froggo's are so cute though! These ferrets are meant to be simple, I'm sure you've got more than enough skill to color them if you wanted~

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
๐ŸŽฒd20 2 2

Ok so trying this again, match my roll for a AC cookie ferret! I plan to drop them when I kick off the grand opening event, hence why the previous won one hasn't been dropped yet~ I'm hoping to get back into working on these, definitely still looking for colorists and a manager who can help keep the shop going when I have a spoon shortage!