[I/T] CookiePOP! A MLP Ferret shop! MANAGER & COLORISTS NEEDED!!!

Which shop(s) would you participate in?

• Coffee House : Cookie Edition

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Clawthon Academy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Equestria POP

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Ferrettia POP

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Glowy Fairy Things

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

So I'd settled on ferrets, but then I got myself overwhelmed with all the variant templates for them, and progress screeched to a halt... So I'm gonna try a different approach, and leave more time between setting this up and actually going full throttle into making a shop so maybe I won't slam into a brick wall of my own making this time... OTL

My brain has also been circling on which shop to really make??? So I'm gonna put up some ones I still have desire to work with and leave it up to y'all XD;;;;;

***LINES WILL NOT BE GENDERED, BREEDINGS WILL BE OPEN TO ALL PAIRINGS and possibly trio's?***

*** *** ALSO ALSO, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BEING A MANAGER TO ANY OF THESE SHOPS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! *** ***
Full access to all templates and accounts, run your own events and stuff, able to do RLC's, be basically half a step below owner XD
because deities knows i struggle with doing this by myself ;n;
Ok so first thing is the ferrets... I've redone them so much I dug my own grave, but if they're still popular I'll try again! They'll be an extension of The Coffee House on gaia, but starting stage will be fortune cookies because I've been playing Animal Crossing too much lately. I might pixel them too, and I've got templates made to make them into three-tailed ferrets instead of one fluffy tail but fluffy tail will still be an option~
Ferret Sketch ||| Coffee House
There's still Clawthon Academy I can bring back, with some reworking of course! I'd simplify the templates, make em less clunky looking, and re-write the story/lore so it's not so... horror-movie??? The shop itself has no horror elements, no elements from the games, no need for knowledge of anything fnaf-related... I might take some inspiration from Undertale and move the whole thing to underground cities/forrests/oceans/etc??? But it'd basically be a civilization/academy shop with rp and game elements to grow~
Clawthon Academy
A shop I had going good for a while is Equestria POP, which came after My Little Ferret and had the actual ponies instead of ferrets... BUT! I could bring back either??? Ferrets would be redone, and I'd bring all the breeds from Equestria to Ferretia so there's no loss in variety, slowly of course so I don't burn out again...
Ferretia ||| Equestria
And then there's something I thought about last night and sketched up about an hour ago... A fairy/creature shop??? They'd start off as little glowing balls with wings, grow into a ball more kid-shaped with visible eyes and their wings starting to divide, then to a teenage-shaped with four wings instead of two with glowy bodies but visible head/limbs and tail starting to form if they'll have one, and finally to adults with six wings and fully visible bodies/clothes/etc. The wings wouldn't be attached, kinda like the little sketch at the bottom, and there'd be different wing shapes and animal parts and stuff? I'd probably incorporate elements into them, they'd have control over wind and plants and stuff... This is literally just a rough idea that came to me last night but would be fun to do XDDD;;;;;

Last edited:

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D
I like the pixel foxes idea. I still think they're cute and I love pixel pets in general.

I can't say anything about FNAF because I was never into it and have no opinion of the series. Doesn't mean I couldn't get into an academy setting like you describe, I definitely could.

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
*updated with a rough idea of what my Champagne would look like as a pixel fox* They'll have eyes and ear tufts, and a slight bit more shading between body parts as well as *much* better shaping in general lmao, just wanted to get a quick visual out there! 8D

Melo thank youuuuuuuu! <3

edit: OH YEAH! And how the fnaf-inspired shop was set up, there is absolutely no knowledge of fnaf needed to have the full shop experience >w< it's just cute animatronic critters making a life (or second life) in the world, and they even have a whole underground world they've built where just 'tronics reside!

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
There will be more fox shops, and I'm co-owning. I'd def bring Coffee House over but also a pixel shop would be cute

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
If I can find em some love 😂😂 poor bbies aren't getting much attention on Other Site, so I've been heckin discouraged... Hoping I can figure out a pet shop here that'll be enjoyed by more 😁

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

No reason not to try. Hopefully as we get more features on this site we'll be bringing in more people, so you'll get more interest you might not have over there. :B It's hard to do new things in an insular community.
🐸

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thank you two for the encouragement, but I've also realized I've been neglecting my characters in favor of trying to carve out my own place in the bc world... I think I'm gonna just go with one of the pixel shops above if they get enough steam going, and work on getting my bbies in the other shops and loving them again~

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

*figured out posting styles*

If anyone wants to toss a pet at me to be made as an example fox or 'tronic, I'm gonna try to work on some tomorrow! :D

| | is a hand to hold | |

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Or what about ferrets? I used to have a MLP style ferret shop, could do that, or more ferrety ferrets, or pixel ferrets... *chin taps*

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
I feel like we need a dab emoji 😂😂😂 but yeah! I'd be happy to do a ferret shop if peeps would enjoy it! 8D

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

ADDED FERRET TEMPLATES!!!!!

I also have the old MLP style templates if anyone would be more interested in me updating those instead of a more ferret-y ferret~ <3

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Random note, you don't have to make thumbnails. You can use resize tags or the editor to resize on bs. Just, if you don't feel like doing it. :B

What do the old ones look like? o:

🐸

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

I like the mlp ferrets, the pixels are cute too altho I'll be honest I'm pretty hesitant participating in shops with sex-locked lines and breeding so idk if my opinion is useful either way |D
🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I agree with sex-locked lines and breeding.
I'm not trying to be mean or make you feel like you should change your rules, and it probably doesn't bother most people, but I won't really participate if a shop/adopt/etc has either.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

oh yeah I wasn't trying to push either way either, for reference. Just, since it's an i/t thread I thought it a good idea to mention
🐸

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

OH!!! Yeah no I'd be changing that for sure! When I moved from MLP to Coffee House I changed male/female to masculine/feminine with differences in just pose and huskiness, both with options of eyelashes or no, either line can be any gender or no gender at all, and I added a comet symbol with the mars/venus ones on the certs to include all! Gender has no affect on anything but pronouns preferred, breedings are all ~magic~, and I don't plan on ever taking a shop back to locked gender lines/roles regardless of whatever shop I make~ Going forward, I've been thinking about allowing a third parent in breedings too like other shops have, since it seems to not be overwhelming colorists in those shops while opening up options for the customers~​