[I/T] CookiePOP! A MLP Ferret shop! MANAGER & COLORISTS NEEDED!!!

Which shop(s) would you participate in?

• Coffee House : Cookie Edition

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Clawthon Academy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Equestria POP

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Ferrettia POP

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Glowy Fairy Things

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Erina_Nobara

Long-Term Resident
D
he looks great!!! thank youu~ <333
also, what do you mean about the outline? is it that little bit of fuzziness sorta? I can barely see it. lol But I'm not sure what would have caused it. It almost looks like that fringe effect in sai. sorry I'm not much help. orz

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

So I think it's something to do with matte settings when saving??? I'm gonna figure this out lmao

| | is a hand to hold | |

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
is it your base layer, some times my base layer goes out of my lining and it tends to have that effect on the lines?

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

Welp, not the matte setting, not the base layer... I gave up and just started saving a different way, it's got a couple more steps but results in nice smooth png files without the odd halo-ing...

ALSO! Front post and poll are updated! 8D

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

I'd think for an opening event you wouldn't want to do a themed event, since those are usually ~big~ and like their own lil ... concept? idk. XD Lmao tho Harvest Moon shop - if you keep bouncing ideas you won't get anything started~
🐸

Erina_Nobara

Long-Term Resident
D
*flails* Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory are my fave games everrr~ <333 I'd luv to see that in a shop~ I'm looking forward to the nintendo switch version of RF4 (Rune Factory 4 special) that comes out later this month! ouo But yeah, I think that's a cool idea~

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

My mind won't settle 😭 I'd LOVE to have a ferret shop, but also I LOVE harvest moon?? I've made pixel cows before too... And I've got all the templates, would just need to update them... and the shop graphics... I've got game ideas...

If I did HM, it'd mainly be pet collecting I think? But there'd also be character graphics and games and characters could get married or have kids... It might be a while before I'm happy enough with an idea to open it... I mostly just want to make sure when I do open a shop here, it's something people really want to see? idk OTL

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

XD You could combine them ye, I suppose. But you've got lots of positive feedback on everything. No use in continually doubting yourselfff~
🐸

Erina_Nobara

Long-Term Resident
D
I was just thinking that too! The ferrets could be pets/familiars and be a part of a Harvest Moon shop. That could definitely work!~ xD

And as polliwoggi said, don't doubt yourself! <333

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

There will definitely be ferrets in the HM shop if I go that route! XD

and yeahhhhhhhhhhh I'm *really* bad about questioning/doubting myself and my art... HM is quickly getting votes though! I should probably start writing my ideas down for it...

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

Ferrets. Lux needs to settle on ferrets. I asked myself what I wanted pets of more, and while I would LOVE a harvest moon shop and to work with pixels, I'm more excited about all the things I wanna make on ferret lines >w<

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

Looks like Pokemon is gaining steam XD I'm thinking I'll do a mix, a few pogeys and a few premades!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

I'm making one final change to the lineart, doing a hard edge brush instead of the soft edge to satisfy my pixel craving, and then I plan on making some pink premades and pink pokemon ferrets! 8D

Might be late for V-day but... pink??? *shot*

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

So bae showed me some fanart of eeveelutions and I got an idea... Long time ago I sketched elemental variants for my first ever shop, but I sucked at lining so they got scrapped... What if I did that here using Pokemon types as inspiration??

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

Did some doodling and idea-ing! Nothing is set on, I'm thinking the elementals (fire/water/plant) will be uncommon, normal and bird/bat-wings will be common, kirin/dragon/harpy types will be rare, and flutterwing/mers/spoopy/wintery will be seasonal? I'm also rolling the kitsune/3-tailed idea around in my noggin, I'm gonna have to line it before I decide if I wanna go that route XD If I don't, 3 and 6 tailed kitsunes will be in the rare category~