[I/T] CookiePOP! A MLP Ferret shop! MANAGER & COLORISTS NEEDED!!!

Which shop(s) would you participate in?

• Coffee House : Cookie Edition

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Clawthon Academy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Equestria POP

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Ferrettia POP

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Glowy Fairy Things

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

sharkberrypizza

๐Ÿ“ Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Oh, awesome!

I'll say that from what I know, more options for breeding makes happier customers and just, more freedom, so if you want to handle it I don't see any downside. :3

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
๐Ÿธ

I can def say that 3 parents isn't overwhelming imo, unless you're just making a lot of kids but that's just breeding in general. A lot of kids is exhausting to me personally. ACBC even allows 4 wishers, altho I think that's a bit unusual? I like it but when you get up there it can be hard to mix them properly. 3 seems like a magic number for non-masochists. 8D
๐Ÿธ

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

Yeah I deffo think I'll keep it to a max of three, my anxiety makes it easy for me to get overwhelmed as my friends have helped me figure out, so I gotta make sure I keep that in check so breedings are fun! 8D

*dances at the votes coming in* oWo

| | is a hand to hold | |

sharkberrypizza

๐Ÿ“ Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Yeah, an owner, you definitely have to know your limit and go with it.
Being overwhelmed is the last thing you want.

Oh, it is a Mouse. Hello!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
OH! I'm thinking if I do the ferret route, there will be all three be styles! The floaty heads will probably be customs/fall only maybe?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
๐Ÿธ

Hellooooo Mouse~

I think having the multiple styles would be cool. The floaty head is cute but idk if I'd collect all floaty-heads xD

๐Ÿธ

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Idk why 'neck' turned into 'be' but ok??? ๐Ÿ˜‚ But yeah! The normals have a vote more, and pets with detached heads ain't for everyone >w< it wouldn't be no trouble at all to do all three styles! 8D

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hoping to have pixel samples for tbr ferrets tonight! And I'm off work tomorrow so if anyone wants to toss me a critter they wanna see as a sample go for it 8D

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D
What if the floaty head was a Mutation or Gene? Then it can be used but only through breeding or premades or customs or something. Just a thought. owo <3

๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’š

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Yee! I'm thinking floaty will be a customs option,and premades will be available during fall and fall breedings will have a chance regardless of parents genes?

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

@Erina_Nobara Hey look! Official images! 8D (unless I end up doing pixels although I'm happy with how the pets are now? But I might change my mind? And if I do I'll pixel 'em for ya!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

*eyetwitch* why is my outline doing that... *flees back to photoshop*

edit: OK IT'S NOT DOING THAT ON THE PSD FILES IDK WHY THE PNGS DID THAT HELP????????