[I/T] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Shop/Game (Title Pending)

What freebie starters do you prefer? Pick two!

• Hoothoot

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Zigzagoon

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Taillow

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Patrat

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Pidove

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Yungoos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
If you need gamemasters to help run your game and do lists and stuff i volunteer for that

Old Mon Rivers

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Hopefully I will not need GMs for a while, but I appreciate all of the enthusiasm!

More than likely I will put up an application code soon for beta testers, so anyone interested can DM me and volunteer. I only want a couple or few people to test it out that will be really rigorous, so I think that's a good way to be fair. GMs will probably be hired on an as-needed basis, I think. 😄

Old Mon Rivers

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
I will look forward to seeing who wants to play!

Since I can only work on this during my free time, I have added a poll to see which of the eventual ten freebie starters should be completed first. Players will be able to get one of these, including the rattata or pidgey shown in the first post, if they have no other pokémon when they join the shop. Please vote if you have an opinion! 😄

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Ended up going with a gen 2 and gen 3 pokemon. Surprised you didn't list a gen 4,6 or 8th pokemon up there honestly aside from the first 3 6th is my next favorite gen XD

Old Mon Rivers

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
I wanted to have ten options; I don't quite remember why ten, specifically, but that is what I had in my notes. :LOL:

I also didn't want to have any un-paired generations, so some were left out.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Would have def picked starly or fletchling over the two i picked. Rattata would be my prefered normal type. but i can totally understand not haveing to many options up there other wise there could be a ton of ties.

Old Mon Rivers

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
I think the ones I was least certain about were patrat and pidove; if they don't get any votes, I may swap them for gen 4 or 6 choices, as I am fond of fletchling.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Starly and Bidoof
Flechling and Bunnelby

would be nice pairs (also kinda going with the same them you had above of using the first normal and first normal flying in the pokedex of said gen)

Old Mon Rivers

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
...looking back on it now, that may possibly be why I skipped 4 (Old Mon Rivers is a bibarel, and I didn't want to have that species immediately available). I do not have a reason for skipping fletchling and bunnelby beyond wanting a round 10 choices though, haha.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

aww yas my boi pikipek gettin all the votes who can resist that little shit

I went pikipek / sentret THO hoothoot was a hard second choice over sentret ... and zigzagoon bc linoone but ... furret is real cute yo

🐸

lLuminI

Veteran
D
Went pikipek and sentret.
That dove pokemon and taillow where also my top picks, but decided to got for Sentret cuz their adorable. ;D

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

shoutout to patrat and yungoos for being snubbed by the whole of bs, apparently, tho x'D
🐸

lLuminI

Veteran
D
xD
I'm sorry Patrat just is not as cute as the other options. Besides they look like a high squirrel..........................

As for Yungoos that's an angry boi lol