Jellies - level 1 premades up, everything else tba

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Rules

1. Basilisk Stew rules and tos apply.
2. Do not edit, trace or redistribute my art.
3. Do not PM me unless told to do so.
4. Send payment after posting your order.
5. Questions should be posted in this thread.
6. If an order form is provided, use it.
7. These may be displayed off of BS with a link back to this thread. If you post these on deviantArt or ToyHouse use these links for credit.
8. Save and host the Jellies you buy to your own server, do not direct link. I will not be responsible for any Jellies lost due to direct linking.

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Ordering Information

Premade Jellies will have information for ordering in their post.

Custom Color & Custom Jelly info tba

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Premade Jellies

Price - 1 credit each

□These are available at any time, and are unlimited. Basically, like a standard generic RPG monster.
□To get one, or more, you need to catch them. RnG 1 to 113 and the number you get will tell you which Jelly you've caught.
□Please indicate what level you are catching in your RnG post/s.
□If you want to catch multiple Jellies, feel free to do all the RnG posts and then send the credits & post the Jellies you took. Each image has the Jelly type in the URL.
□You may trade any Jelly you catch for any other Jelly in the same level.
□If you have a duplicate Jelly, it may also be traded for a Jelly of the same level. So if you wanted, you could catch 1 Jelly, buy 112 copies of it and then trade those to have the full set of that level.
□If you want to collect duplicates, you can outright buy any Jelly you have previously caught for 1 credit each.
□Buying duplicates can happen at any time, you don't need to do it right when you roll.

Level 1 Jellies

If you RnG a 1 through 25 you get one of the above Jellies, you get to pick which one.

If you RnG a 26 through 50 you get one of the above Jellies, you get to pick which one.

If you RnG a 51 through 75 you get one of the above Jellies, you get to pick which one.

If you RnG a 76 through 100 you get one of the above Jellies, you get to pick which one.

If you RnG a 101 through 113 you get one of the above Jellies, you get to pick which one.

Level 2 Jellies
TBA

Last edited: