Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Josh's Jailbirds (Singles!)

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D

---------------------------------

AKA my singles thread! Here you'll find every one of my ponies who are searching for flings, lifemates, oocs, or more ! Will you be the lucky pony to free one of mine from their 'prison' of loneliness? Come in and have a look around to find out!
DM me on discord if you're interested! Joshuality

Last edited:

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D

Listed below are all the ponies I have that are single and actively looking for a lifemate (or multiple)!
Open for everything unless otherwise stated below them! Asking for flings/OOC from this group is acceptable! Each image is clickable and links to their uncerts for close inspection <3

Certless as of rn:

Last edited:

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D

These ponies here don't have any need for a lifemate! They're just happy to fling around, with most of them being the love 'em and leave 'em types. Some of them might be able to be convinced to settle down, but it'll take a whole lot of effort. Each image is clickable and links to their uncerts for close inspection <3

Last edited:

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D

Ponies in this category already have a lifemate/lifemates, but they're a poly group and open for more! See below each pony to determine what they're looking for specifically. Each image is clickable and links to their uncerts for close inspection <3

(Adahy) Seeking monstrous ponies for poly flings/LM chance with him and Bribón

(Profound Piet) Constantly seeking lifemates, goal is to have huge poly group.
Current lifemates included: Barrelle + Scaramel Apple + Oil Slick

Last edited: