Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Journey] Thrud and Satine team up [Complete]

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 1 3 1 5
Satine tosses out Sesame, to use String shot.

Thrud tosses out Snyder to use Pursuit.

Using Snyder to roll and Thrud to catch.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud looked up as a few calls echoed from a nearby tree and then a flapping of wings as she looked around and saw a few zubat flying out towards them, screeching loudly. "Satine! Get ready!" she said as she grabbed her nearest pokemon, Snyder, and quickly pet the little ones head. "Come on we got this little one." she said with a smile.

Satine looked over at the sound of flapping wings and saw the approaching bats. She stood up and tossed out Sesame, "String Shot!" She called out to which the little bug did his best, but he seemed a little off mark, which was not all that surprising as the zubat was very evasive. She looked over to see Thrud standing and Snyder running from her towards the bats.

"Snyder! Pursuit!" She called out as she pointed at the zubat. Snyder cried out and ran towards the nearest one and tried, but the zubats were just too far out of reach, they had a lot more evasion going on with their flying speed then either of the two, ground bound pokemon could muster. The zubats screeched louder still at being attacked and all of the pokemon around the two trainers flinched in response to the piercing sound as they flew all around making a general chaotic mess of their little break. Thrud grabbed up her pokemon as Satine, cursing loudly in French, grabbed up Sesame, who was still rashly trying to leap at the screaming zubats, and they quickly grabbed their bags and went off running down the hill towards a different area.

After they could no longer hear the screaming bats the two girls stopped and sat down on a fallen log and took deep breaths. They looked at each other and then laughed loudly at how silly that had been. They took a moment to check the pokemon for injuries and then check themselves. Everyone seemed fine though the pokemon looked to be rather tired now. "I think we should work on heading back now. Should be rather easy to get back as you took good notes and sketches on the map." She said as they looked around to make sure it was clear before starting to head back towards town.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Total Words: 4,371
Character to recieve Faction Credit: Thrud
Character to recieve Faction Goodwill: Thrud
Items Found: na
Items Turning In: //
Pokémon Caught (Ball): Joltik(research ball) <handing over>here

(Moving this because my dumb ass had the wrong instructions in the thread.)

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
\o/ Journey Complete!

.. and why did I put faction credit when that's player based ...

@KisaValkyrie I put the wrong thing on the form - I need to know what faction you WANT credit from, not what character gets it. XD Pick if you want VCA/URA/Fairlight and I'll process. Sorry about all the confusion! New system bugs and all that.