Kiki's Headshots - OPEN Now!

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'd love a Headshot, please
Name: Cheyriddle4 and Cheyriddle4 #9411
Character:
Uncert
Personality: Broody and witch doctor. He doesn't do things for free. A price must be paid whether by payment or ones help with tasks. Takes small delight in how some find him scary by his looks. Quiet but assertive when needed.
Price: $30 complex color
Completed, the unwatermarked version was dm'd to you <3
https://www.deviantart.com/kikilime/art/Nekros-Headshot-857234280
Thank you

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D
Name: Joshuality on bs + Connor#1167 on discord
Character:
Personality: Talkative, Excitable, Friendly, Extroverted! If possible, can you add in her scarf?
Price: $25, simple flat color <3

EDIT: I forgot to mention she has heterochromia! right eye #1EDB7D, left eye #60C3EC

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D

Hattaki

Long-Term Resident
D
Name: Cel0x#8652 and Hattaki
Character:
Personality: Playful and scatterbrained lovers of all things flower, they own a little flower shop together where they make bouquets and cause a little mischief together.
Price: $25 Each?

Since they're twin sisters and there were two slots open I was hoping I could get one of each of them? If that's possible? Plumeria is actually mine now(I'm just so lazy about certing omg forgive me lol) If not could I grab one of the first girl? 83;

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Name: Cel0x#8652 and Hattaki
Character:
Personality: Playful and scatterbrained lovers of all things flower, they own a little flower shop together where they make bouquets and cause a little mischief together.
Price: $25 Each?

Since they're twin sisters and there were two slots open I was hoping I could get one of each of them? If that's possible? Plumeria is actually mine now(I'm just so lazy about certing omg forgive me lol) If not could I grab one of the first girl? 83;
Completed, the unwatermarked versions were dm'd to you <3
https://www.deviantart.com/kikilime/art/Frangipani-Headshot-858457124
https://www.deviantart.com/kikilime/art/Plumeria-Headshot-858457199
Thank You!

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Name: I--LiveWire--I // ILiveWireI
Character:

Personality: Hostile, aggressive, competitive, haughty, controlling, regal, proud, brooding.
In general, his pride is always visible but switches between more passive brooding and aggressive hostility depending on the situation.
I'm fine with either. <3 I've got other art of him if you want.
Price: 30 Flat Color

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Name: I--LiveWire--I // ILiveWireI
Character:

Personality: Hostile, aggressive, competitive, haughty, controlling, regal, proud, brooding.
In general, his pride is always visible but switches between more passive brooding and aggressive hostility depending on the situation.
I'm fine with either. <3 I've got other art of him if you want.
Price: 30 Flat Color
Completed, the unwatermarked version was dm'd to you <3
https://www.deviantart.com/kikilime/art/Ling-Dark-Headshot-858684718
Thank You!

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D
Name: One little Jay
Character:

Personality: Cocky, Charming, Darring, Adventurous
Price: Inked headshot pls!

AngelBane

Veteran
D
Name: LadyAngelHeart/AngelBane
Character:

Personality: Pure Soul/Child-like, Excitable, Always ready to have fun or make friends.
Price: Flat $30?

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Name: Cheyriddle4 / You have my discord. But Cheyriddle4#9411
Character:
Uncert
Personality: A derp puppy. Thinks he is a dog. Very excitable. Loves fetch. Probably only has like 1 brain cell. Just happy to be around. Think Puppy.
Price: $30- flat color?

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Name: SamiRose144 (Discord should be the same)
Character:

He hasn't been certed yet, but I put him in!!!
Personality: Stefan is TROUBLE. If you aren't part of the herd, he'll chase you off their grounds with stompy hooves and huffing nostrils. He likes to think he's a real ladies man (though doesn't discriminate between genders and accepts all flirtations)
Price: I can only afford a sketch right now <3 $10 (I will deffo be back for a full version later though!)