Kitsusagi Realms - Long Hiatus

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
While it might take me a little bit to get accustomed to the site, I'm excited to experience Kitsusagi on this site too!
 

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
I'm so bad at rp/story events so I'm just sitting over here on the sidelines, but I'm still stalking around.

For someone co-owning this site I should really be around more, though, lmao.
 

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 33 78 40 5 5 161
I think its time for another dice game!

Made by our new colorist, Leez0rz!​

To play
Roll 5d20 and have its total match one of my individual rolls.
Quote me when you get a match!
These two were part of her breeding example and their "parents" will be available as a dice game on Gaiaonline.
 

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 5 5
🎲d20 15 15
🎲d20 9 9
🎲d20 13 13
🎲d20 3 3
33 78 40 5 5
 
Top