Kitsusagi Realms - Long Hiatus

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I'm not familiar? There are daily quests of sort you do to raise a pupper?
Its like a mini dnd adventure with your pupper to gain exp ect. there are different classes you can level ect and dpending on the class you get stats for your pupper. There are enemies to fight ect. If your interested their group has a newbie raffle going on in the group

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
Its like a mini dnd adventure with your pupper to gain exp ect. there are different classes you can level ect and dpending on the class you get stats for your pupper. There are enemies to fight ect. If your interested their group has a newbie raffle going on in the group
Honestly I am curious but don't really have a lot of time right now. I mean I got off work before 5 today so that was nice but I don't know if that is going to be a daily thing for this contract. I might look though thank you! :D

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Honestly I am curious but don't really have a lot of time right now. I mean I got off work before 5 today so that was nice but I don't know if that is going to be a daily thing for this contract. I might look though thank you! :D
YOu don't have to do it every day only on your own time. Its sort of nice to feel like you have some progress into a character after a while. Some of us over there rp. Theres also exp awards for art and stuff

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
YOu don't have to do it every day only on your own time. Its sort of nice to feel like you have some progress into a character after a while. Some of us over there rp. Theres also exp awards for art and stuff
That's pretty cool! I went ahead and entered :D Thanks!