D
Supporter
It's time for my naming ceremony!

Username: PeterPan_da144
Previous Name: Owlpaw
Cat Cert: xXx
Position: Becoming a warrior

Mentor?: Riversong
Name Change Reason: Becoming a warrior!! Changing name to Owlsbane, as she's become a more fearsome owl hunter than her own mother, Nutpelt, who started really trying to perfect owl hunting.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

Previous Name: Viperpaw

Mentor?: Adder
Name Change Reason: Becoming a warrior!! Changing name to Viperfang because she's very sneaky and snake like and has a HUGE bite.

Username: AlicornPlayhouse
Previous Name: Harepaw
Cat Cert: X
Mentor?: Orioletalon
Name Change Reason: Position change to warrior! Harebound, as a result of her endless spirit and energy,

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Previous Name: Owlpaw

Mentor?: Riversong
Name Change Reason: Becoming a warrior!! Changing name to Owlsbane, as she's become a more fearsome owl hunter than her own mother, Nutpelt, who started really trying to perfect owl hunting.
Congratulations, Owlsbane! You have completed your training as an apprentice and are now fully recognized as a Warrior of TreeClan!

You may take your cat to the certing thread to reflect their new name and rank!

Previous Name: Viperpaw

Mentor?: Adder
Name Change Reason: Becoming a warrior!! Changing name to Viperfang because she's very sneaky and snake like and has a HUGE bite.
]
Congratulations, Viperfang! You have completed your training as an apprentice and are now fully recognized as a Warrior of TreeClan!

Previous Name: Harepaw
Cat Cert: X
Mentor?: Orioletalon
Name Change Reason: Position change to warrior! Harebound, as a result of her endless spirit and energy,
Congratulations, Harebound! You have completed your training as an apprentice and are now fully recognized as a Warrior of TreeClan!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Username: belloblossom
Previous Name: Lynxpaw
Cat Cert: Lynxpaw

Mentor?: Yes, Nutpelt
Name Change Reason: Lynxpaw is aging up into a warrior and changing his suffix to boot!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Previous Name: Lynxpaw
Cat Cert: Lynxpaw

Mentor?: Yes, Nutpelt
Name Change Reason: Lynxpaw is aging up into a warrior and changing his suffix to boot!
Congratulations, Lynxstride! You have completed your training as an apprentice and are now fully recognized as a Warrior of TreeClan!

I want to join!

Username: AlicornbPlayhouse
Cat Cert: Fudge ( Elmpaw )
Why?: Fudge, her entire life, has dreamed of beyond her backyard. Her siblings long left their home, to who knows where, and one of her parents was never a kittypet to begin with! She spent her whole life unsure where to go, though. She had family, connections, love. She could leave it all behind for adventure, but what would she have left?
That is, until she found treeclan! A group of what she could tell was full of free spirited individuals, looking out for one another and living wild amongst their home. One with the ground and trees and all around. It's exactly what she needs! After meeting Pinedapple in the forest, lost and confused, she felt safe again. She felt as safe with him as she did when she would go back to her other home beyond the trees. That must mean something, or at least it meant enough to make her leave everything she had for this chance. A leap of faith she was willing to take.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Username: AlicornbPlayhouse
Cat Cert: Fudge ( Elmpaw )
Why?: Fudge, her entire life, has dreamed of beyond her backyard. Her siblings long left their home, to who knows where, and one of her parents was never a kittypet to begin with! She spent her whole life unsure where to go, though. She had family, connections, love. She could leave it all behind for adventure, but what would she have left?
That is, until she found treeclan! A group of what she could tell was full of free spirited individuals, looking out for one another and living wild amongst their home. One with the ground and trees and all around. It's exactly what she needs! After meeting Pinedapple in the forest, lost and confused, she felt safe again. She felt as safe with him as she did when she would go back to her other home beyond the trees. That must mean something, or at least it meant enough to make her leave everything she had for this chance. A leap of faith she was willing to take.
Welcome, Elmpaw, to TreeClan! Sunflight's gonna see you situated with a mentor asap - she's got one in mind especially for their new apprentice. @AlicornPlayhouse

Previous Name: Elmpaw
Cat Cert: Elmpaw(Fudge)
Position: Warrior

Mentor?: Pinedapple
Name Change Reason: Elmpaw is becoming a warrior! Elm has fought long and hard in this journey of leaving her home and becoming one with the clan. All of these events of which branched off from one singular moment- meeting Pinedapple. This drop in time caused a wave of events, crashing along and changing the course of her life forever. As such, Elmripple seems to be a fitting title.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Previous Name: Elmpaw
Cat Cert: Elmpaw(Fudge)
Position: Warrior

Mentor?: Pinedapple
Name Change Reason: Elmpaw is becoming a warrior! Elm has fought long and hard in this journey of leaving her home and becoming one with the clan. All of these events of which branched off from one singular moment- meeting Pinedapple. This drop in time caused a wave of events, crashing along and changing the course of her life forever. As such, Elmripple seems to be a fitting title.
Congratulations, Elmripple! You have completed your training as an apprentice and are now fully recognized as a Warrior of TreeClan!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Moose
Why?: Moose has always been an adventurous kittypet. He's had no difficulty in climbing up or across obstacles, despite his stubby tail and has been getting around just fine. After a recent encounter wherein one of TreeClan's warriors, Birchleaf, helped him get down from one of his tall perches... well, to say he was smitten would be the understatement of the season. Yes, his life as a kittypet was sheltered and cozy, but he wants to experience Clan life, and its own adventures!... Especially if they're next to Birchleaf.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Lacey
Why?: Lacey has, like most of TreeClan, been a hunter of birdlife the majority of his life. Whether it was an unfortunate parakeet escapee in the Twolegplace or an unsuspecting crow that separated from its flock, the tomcat, while pretty, can be vicious in his own right.

He heard about kittypets who had joined TreeClan and it struck his interest, leading him to wander away from his boring home in the surburbs, to lush greenery. He's never known such beauty beyond the beige colored confines of the Twolegplace. Lacey believes that he could make a good addition to TreeClan as a hunter and, eventually, a proper warrior for the tree-dwelling cats to boot.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Mud
Why?: Mud is a laid-back she-cat who likes other laid-back she-cats. She traveled around with a companion, Koi, for a while, before she eventually discovered Clan life. With her dark pelt, she was able to sneak under the cover of night, to try and gauge which Clan might be more up her alley. When she discovered TreeClan, she became enamored, and it didn't take long before she showed herself to a passing patrol.

Despite her relaxed, social nature among other cats, Mud is able to get down and dirty when need be. Fighting and hunting, though the former more so than the latter, have been apart of her life for a while as a loner.