Bribe 100c

Umbrefox

Station Visitor
D
Username Umbrefox
Breed Preference DSH or DLH cc
Eyelashes with eyelashes
Growing Warrior
Edited Side eyes open edit, Dark-colored Feather accessory reminiscent of the secretary bird crest behind the ears (see reference 1 below)
References

Specific Requests Color scheme and similar look/vibe to the secretarybird (not exactly 1-to-1 like how you convert the wings and long legs to cat legs and interpret the tail is up to your discretion of course)
Notes Photo 1 from Scenichunter and Photo 2 from San Diego Zoo website

Bribe400c

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Username belloblossom
Breed Preference CC
Eyelashes with eyelashes
Growing Warrior
Inspiration

Donate Edits yes
Notes Proof of Ownership

Bribe 100c

Last edited by a moderator:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Usernames belloblossom x ChexaRain
Mother

Father

Lore: Sunflight and her wife mate, Riversong, have long since been wishing for another litter of their own. They had one together thanks to the "help" of a tomcat named Fin. (if you can call that scoundrel of a tom any sort of help, but yes, okay sure, he did technically aid in the litter they had, even if he 'dined and dashed' so to speak, when it came to any responsibility with the kits.)

This is all to say, they're ready for another litter - and they're relieved to find a tomcat who's vibes are dramatic - but less sus, then their first donor.

RP Log n/a
Blessing n/a
Throwbacks n/a
Long Awaited? No
Notes <3 <3 <3

Bribe 50c

Last edited:

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username ChexaRain
Breed Preference CC
Eyelashes with!
Growing warrior
Edited CC, Folded Ears
References

Specific Requests Doesn't need the mushrooms, would love the little curls in her coat. <3
Donate Edits Yes, if you make any. <3
Notes Hopscotch Direct Link, my username is the same on the site.

Bribe 200c

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username ChexaRain
Breed Preference CC
Eyelashes with!
Growing warrior
Edited CC
References

Specific Requests Please keep her paint, if you want to find a way to work it into markings that's fine by me. <3
Donate Edits Yes, if you make any. <3
Notes Hopscotch Direct Link, my username is the same on the site.

Bribe 200c

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username ChexaRain
Breed Preference CC
Eyelashes Without
Growing CC
Edited CC
References

Specific Requests Nope~ Have fun!
Donate Edits yes, if you make any~
Notes Direct Link, my username on site is only a 1 letter difference. XD

Bribe 200c

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username ChexaRain
Breed Preference CC
Eyelashes Without
Growing CC
Edited CC
References

Specific Requests Nope~ Have fun!
Donate Edits yes, if you make any~
Notes Direct Link, my username on site is only a 1 letter difference. XD

Bribe 200c

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Usernames PeterPan_da144 x PeterPan_da144
Mother

Father

Lore: These two cats are not mated. In fact, Bluster comes from a polycule of all males! Pride is currently single, but looking to bolster the ranks of a colony they are joining. Bluster and his male mates want kittens of their own, too. So Pride offered to help - since they are all varying forms of gray, and she is also partially gray, so the kits might look like they all came from the males! That being said, Pride does intend to take one of the kittens with her, but will leave the rest to the group of males.

RP Log N/A
Blessing N/A
Throwbacks Sure - Father (Pride's mother died after giving birth, but I imagine most of her colors came from her mother since her father is only ginger :) )
Long Awaited? No
Notes N/A

Bribe 150 credits and all my love

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Usernames PeterPan_da144 x PeterPan_da144
Mother

Father

Lore: Shenzi has a male partner, and they both want to have kits. But of course... they can't. So! Shenzi went and gently nudged a kittypet female friend of his, named Saw Bones, and they agreed! Plus, the kits will be able to grow up strong and healthy under their Twolegs care, and can go straight back to Tank! Shenzi is about to return to kittypet life alongside their mate anyway....

RP Log N/A
Blessing N/A
Throwbacks Sure - Marmalade (one of their fathers) and Night Vale (mother)
Long Awaited? No
Notes N/A

Bribe 150 credits and all my love

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username Blinded By Silence
Breed Preference CC
Eyelashes CC
Growing CC
Inspiration Organic markings; natural colors. Love high contrast, layered markings, and subtle markings (ie: black on black markings). Looking for some cool af eyes; avoid green if you can (like 70% of my cats have green eyes lol).
Donate Edits Oh hell yeah
Notes Genuinely, do whatever brings you joy. <3

Bribe my love and affection A headshot of a character of your choice! Doesn't need to be a cat; I do humans, animals, and anything between.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Usernames belloblossom x Tigeria
Mother

Father

Lore: Among the founders of TreeClan, Duskwing was Sunflight's mentor and taught her the basics of treewalking! These two lovebirds have had two litters over the course of the shops existence (dating back to 2019!) and now they're looking to have their third and final litter, while their kiddos go on carrying forth the legacy of their parents.

RP Log No
Blessing No
Throwbacks N/A
Long Awaited? Yes. Their most recent litter were adults in October 2022.
Notes <3

Bribe 50c

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Usernames belloblossom x PeterPan_da144
Mother

Father

Lore: Riversurge and Poppyheart came down from the mountain during the travels and had their first litter together in StoneClan when it was just beginning. Now everyone's settled and even their first litter are having kits! It's been long enough that after a discussion between the two had a discussion and are looking to have another litter of their own!

RP Log No
Blessing No
Throwbacks N/A
Long Awaited? Yes. Their first/latest litter was from October 2022.
Notes <3

Bribe 50c

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Usernames belloblossom x Nym
Mother

Father

Lore: Palestorm and Sandstripe met one another when Sandstripe was a kittypet named Purrfect and Palestorm was Palepaw leaving StoneClan for MountainClan. They've been apart of MountainClan together as lifemates for moons now and attempts for kits have yet to result in anything for Sandstripe. Maybe this time it'll work out for them?

Pride Note: Palestorm is a transwoman (trans-shecat?) and uses she/her pronouns. Sandstripe is a lesbian and only fancies she-cats.

RP Log No
Blessing No
Throwbacks Yes. Mothwing - Palestorm's Father, Lostsun - (formally Deadeye) Palestorm's Mother
Long Awaited? Yes. They've been a couple for months (can't remember exactly) and have never had a litter before.
Notes SunClan's Blessing - Purchased. No dead kittens with this pair, thanks!

Bribe 50c

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Usernames belloblossom x pyrrh
Mother

Father

Lore: Honeytooth has been in love with Ruthless from the very first moment that she met them. She didn't know quite what she was getting into with this love and unfortunately, it was initially one-sided. Now, however, it seems like Ruthless has come around, because they've been spending more time with Honeytooth. Surely this is the perfect moment to introduce a litter of kits into the mix, right? Nothing could go wrong with this idea - kits fix and cement any relationship!

Pride Note: Ruthless is genderfluid (she/they/he.) Honeytooth, though she doesn't know the word for it is pansexual.

RP Log n/a
Blessing n/a
Throwbacks Yes. Aspenswirl - Honeytooth's Father, Bloodoath - Honeytooth's Grandfather, Goldenleaf - Honeytooth's Grandmother
Long Awaited? Yes. They've been a couple for close to a year and have yet to have any kits.
Notes n/a

Bribe 50c

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Usernames belloblossom x belloblossom
Mother

Father

Lore: Wolf is a surrogate helper in Salmonstripe getting kits to raise with her female lifemate, Skyheart.

RP Log No
Blessing No
Throwbacks Yes. Bloodoath - Salmonstripe's Father, Goldenleaf - Salmonstripe's Mother.
Long Awaited? No? Skyheart and Salmonstripe have been waiting for kits for a long time, but the surrogacy offer with Wolf and Salmonstripe is new.
Notes n/a

Bribe 50c