Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

Lost Woods Adventure Sign ups open

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
oops apologies next round will last from now until Saturday 18th 6pm EST though I reserve the right to post early if everyone posts a response and life doesn't beat me silly

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Keep going trusting the natural forest light? After all you have been doing fine so far.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Going to take the torch you get close to it and reach to take it but as you do you feel your feet give out form under you. With a hard thud you land hard down a few feet. The light that shines on the torch illuminates your hole as well. It would seem someone made a trap! You feel a little silly thinking about it after all it was an unlit torch so how would you even light it? It was clearly a trap by a devious mastermind. Whoever it was you would like to strangle right now given how sore you are. Blinking you are pretty sure you could climb out this hole if you tried hard enough. Squinting you think there is a small hole like this trap was dug into a tunnel in front of you though. Looking behind you sure enough there is the other side. So is it a trap or a shortcut? This forest just gets more confusing. The only question now is what way do you go?

Forward down the tunnel of certain doom!

UP and out of this place. The light is up after all and it’s dirty in the hole……

Back into the other tunnel of questionable doom? (listen we can’t call both ways certain doom can we?)

@Absolutiones @Revel

Forgetting the torch you continue trusting the natural light of the forest. You are certain you feel eyes on you at this point. Stopping you look around and see nothing but the feeling lingers and seems to grow stronger with every step. Picking up the pace just a bit you think you hear a branch snap. Looking around you still see nothing. Taking a steading breath you stop and check around for an ambush. You won’t be taken un aware. There is the path you came form. There is the continuation of the path which leans to the left. And there is a small path that branches off straight in front of you that is half covered with thorny vines. Which way do you take?

Back the way you came?

The continuation of the path that leads to the left as it’s been good to you so far?

Or the slightly hidden path of brambles?

@Rano713 @Zakiax @AuguryRaven

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
While I want to also go down the bramble path, I'll break our little grouping

Continue down the current path to the left

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Heading forward down the tunnel of certain doom you find it to be … boring. Utterly boring. It’s a dirt tunnel of no doom. As you get to the end you find another hole leading upward and climbing up you are met with a pair of red eyes. It’s a Koshin! Well that's a find and not very doomy is it? Still they found you, or did you find them? Either way I think they want to go home with you.

It seems they where going to head into the tunnel you just came out of!

@Absolutiones as there is no one with you this koshin is going home with you. They will be dropped as a group at the end of raffle but please feel free to save the koshin now the link above is indeed their link.please remember this is a gen 2

Heading backward down the tunnel of questionable doom you continue down perhaps the most boring tunnel in existence. There is nothing. No question this is not a doom tunnel. Reaching the end you find piece of wood over the tunnel entrance shifting it aside you find it moves easily as though it was a secret door. Well that’s refreshing. As you look around you find you have entered a large glade that has a stone walled training area. You approach it blinded by the sun after being in the tunnel for so long. But sadly nothing is here. There are some paw prints saying something was here a while ago though. Shoot. You missed it. Though perhaps the edited green Koshin is still around to be found.

@Revel

Looking at the brambles you don’t feel like getting scratched today and the path to the left has been good to you so far though the lighting could be a lot better. There remain dark patches on the pathway. You think you see something move so you stop and look around for a stick. Seeing nothing quick to grab you take a step back as from the shadows emerges a koshin!

It would seem this koshin has been playing in the shadows like it’s been a game. I guess sometimes staying on the path isn’t a bad thing.

@Rano713 as there is no one with you this koshin is going home with you. They will be dropped as a group at the end of raffle but please feel free to save the koshin now the link above is indeed their link. please remember this is a gen 2

Going toward the path of brambles you try to shift them and end up scratching yourself to ribbons on those sharp thorns. Trying to shimmy by you find the thorns manage to catch you. Is it just you or is the path getting narrower. Soon it’s impossible to go forward. You are trapped in this forest of traps! Oh no. Well who knows maybe the edited green koshin will come untangle you so you aren’t trapped forever.

@Zakiax

@AuguryRaven

OH my all the Kohsin in hiding have been found and picked a person to go home with I guess it's time for the edited green koshin to round up everyone out of the forest and pick someone to go home with.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 4
Res: 2
It would seem that there is still a wild Koshin in this woods. A soft melody plays in the wood as you see a koshin moving not on the ground but up in the branches! It leaps down surprising you. It will pick one to go home with as seems it's been watching you all this time.

1.Lunar Fea
2. Revel
3.Zakiax
4.AuguryRaven

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
@Revel Congratulations the last Koshin has picked you to go home with. They will be dropped with the rest shortly for you.