Group events

Starfall

Mad Science Mix-Ups!

ArtificialJellyfish

Grizzled Veteran
D

Open: Now
Closes: Oct. 31st, 9pm CST

Greetings you Halloween lovers out there, we're going to do something a little strange for this spooky season!

A resident Mad Scientist has been tinkering with a machine and he's finally unleashed it upon our unsuspecting Koshin... but this is where you come in!

This isn't really a mock breeding, no, there will be no Koshin striking up a relationship at all. Instead, our Mad Scientist decrees that you're to bring him three samples of Koshin DNA. Those samples will be recombined into a single Koshin! Some may even get some of a residual experiment previously used in the machine, giving them the possibility of a few Halloween themed accents... of your preference of course.

Participating Colorists:
ArtificialJellyfish - 1-2
spazzedoutmew - 1
AuguryRaven - 2+
Rano713 - 1-2
Chexa - 1
Reoakee - 1

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtificialJellyfish

Grizzled Veteran
D
Rules

1. Follow all BS ToS and Starfall rules.
  2. Be kind! Whining will get you nothing. Less sass = more fun for all. If you are found to be bullying or pressuring others in any way, you will be banned from participating and even graylisted.
  3. Any Koshin samples are allowed, however if you DO NOT own a Koshin, you need to ask permission from the owner to use the sample from their Koshin. Please respect their wishes if they do not want them used.
  4. Everyone, including staff, may participate!
  5. There is no guarantee that the recombined Koshin will come out with the exact edits or colors you want, that is all CC.
  6. This is not an actual breeding of any kind. These are essentially mock adults, but you may treat them as a "child" of one of the "parent" Koshin if you wish, and if the owner of the other Koshin agree to it. Respect each decision and do not press for another answer if they say no.
  7. Koshin may be used in more than one mix. Remember: you need permission to use any Koshin you do not own! DM or tag another owner on Discord to ask.
  8. Post permission requests here: X.
  9. You may submit up to a total of 2 forms, in one post. They will be CC'd from what you submit and there is no guarantee that the Koshin you win will have edits.
  10. If a colorist is listed to participate in this game and you do not want a pet from them please do not participate. By putting in a form you are agreeing to have any listed colorist take on your form.

ArtificialJellyfish

Grizzled Veteran
D
Code:

Code:
[b][color=Chartreuse][size=16]Mwahahahaha! Bring me your Samples![/size][/color]

Username[/b]: 
[b]Pose Preference[/b]: Bouncing/Standing/Leaping
[b]Koshin Samples[/b]: Please put your samples in the spoiler. Uncerts are preferred. [spoiler][/spoiler]

[b]Would you like Halloween accents/themes?[/b]:
[b]What sort of things would you like to see?[/b]:
[b]What sort of things would you NOT want to see?[/b]:

[b]Mixer Permissions[/b]: Link here to the agreements.

[color=#EC8643][b]I understand that by submitting a form for this game that I may not receive an edited pet. I agree that I will love any pet I receive.[/b][/color]

Lunar Fea

Grizzled Veteran
D
Mwahahahaha! Bring me your Samples!

Username
: Lunar Fea
Pose Preference: CC
Koshin Samples:

Would you like Halloween accents/themes?: Absolutely
What sort of things would you like to see?: Actual scary/spooky/monster vibes (I am A ok with gore)
What sort of things would you NOT want to see?: No candy corn or commercial chocolate

Mixer Permissions: Link

I understand that by submitting a form for this game that I may not receive an edited pet. I agree that I will love any pet I receive.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D

Username
: Reoakee

Pose Preference: Bouncing

Koshin Samples: Please put your samples in the spoiler. Uncerts are preferred.
I do have other versions if you would like them just DM me
I do have other versions if you would like them just DM me

Would you like Halloween accents/themes?: Sure

What sort of things would you like to see?: webs, spiders, witchy hats, monster, mayhem and chaos. Let your wildness flow

What sort of things would you NOT want to see?: while harlequins are ok I’m actually quite put off by clowns

Mixer Permissions: none all owned by me

I understand that by submitting a form for this game that I may not receive an edited pet. I agree that I will love any pet I receive. -YES!

Bittersweet Contradiction

Long-Term Resident
D

Username
: Bittersweet Contradiction
Koshin Samples:

Would you like Halloween accents/themes?: Sure!
What sort of things would you like to see?: Anything that sparks your interest. I do like spiders/webs, gore, multi limbs/eyes, and of course patchwork is my absolute favorite thing. And of course feel free to CC anything that fits with them!
What sort of things would you NOT want to see?: Im good with anything <33

Mixer Permissions: Post, and permission here & here

I understand that by submitting a form for this game that I may not receive an edited pet. I agree that I will love any pet I receive.

Username
: Bittersweet Contradiction
Koshin Samples:

Would you like Halloween accents/themes?: Sure!
What sort of things would you like to see?: Anything that sparks your interest. I do like spiders/webs, gore, multi limbs/eyes, and of course patchwork is my absolute favorite thing. And of course feel free to CC anything that fits with them!
What sort of things would you NOT want to see?: Im good with anything <33

Mixer Permissions: All three are mine, no permission needed