Group statistics

Members:
51
Threads:
216
Messages:
9224
Discussions:
0

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

Mewy's Star Journal

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Page two・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾ ​
  1. Amethyst
  2. Seri
  3. Mizuki Mae
  4. Midona
  5. Wixx (Warning: Multiple Eyes)
  6. Nysa
  7. Callisto
  8. Kamryn
  9. Era
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚AMethyst・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・
✩ My name is... Amethyst​
✧ But some call me... Ame​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/Her/They/Them​
✩ And I'm a.. Yako​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... -shrugs-​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Only Child​
✧ Other Important Someones... Nope​


✩ I love you Capricorn!​
✧ My Babies! Kyanite and Kunzite​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
Stargazing​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
Mayo​
Loud Noises​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: Newbie Conversion​
✧ Birthday: 5/12/24​
✩ Status: Capricorn plots (Van)​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color Purples​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚SERI・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・
✩ My name is... Seri
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)
✧ I go by... They/He
✩ And I'm a.. Tenko


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)


✩ I love you Horizon!
✧ My Babies! (Children)


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...
(Brief Personality)
✧ Let me tell you a story
(History)



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~
(Thing)
(Thing)
✘ Keep Them Away!
(Thing)
(Thing)



✩ Picture Time
Pride Uncert || Regular Uncert



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly
✩ Obtained by: Blindbox
✧ Birthday: 5/16/24
✩ Status: Mated - Permission
✧ Orientation: Pansexual
✩ RP Color (Colors)
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Mizuki Mae・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・
✩ My name is... Mizuki Mae
✧ But some call me... Mizu
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)
✧ I go by... She/Her
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)


✩ I love you Hathor!
✧ My Babies! (Children)


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...
(Brief Personality)
✧ Let me tell you a story
(History)



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~
(Thing)
(Thing)
✘ Keep Them Away!
(Thing)
(Thing)



✩ Picture Time
(Alt Links)



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly
✩ Obtained by: Custom
✧ Birthday: 5/16/24
✩ Status: Mated - Permission
✧ Orientation: Bisexual
✩ RP Color (Colors)
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚MIDONA・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Icoda (Absol)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! Verzan (Absol), Twilin (Rano)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Reo​
✩ Obtained by: Lost Woods Adventure​
✧ Birthday: 5/18/24​
✩ Status: (Taken/Single/Open for Flings/Etc.)​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Wixx the Wivvel・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・
✩ My name is... Wixx the Wivvel
✧ But some call me... Wixx
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Male
✧ I go by... Him/They
✩ And I'm a.. Wivvel! (Tenko)


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)


✩ I love you Lullaby!
✧ My Babies! (Children)


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...
(Brief Personality)
✧ Let me tell you a story
(History)



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~
(Thing)
(Thing)
✘ Keep Them Away!
(Thing)
(Thing)



✩ Picture Time
[Uncert]



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Chexa
✩ Obtained by: Custom
✧ Birthday: 5/24/24
✩ Status: Taken [Lullaby] [Agreement]
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)
✩ RP Color (Colors)
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Nysa・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・
✩ My name is... (Full Name)
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)


✩ I love you Samara
✧ My Babies! Baby 1 (Bello), Baby 2 (Bello), Baby 3, Baby 4 (to update with official names later)


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...
(Brief Personality)
✧ Let me tell you a story
(History)



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~
(Thing)
(Thing)
✘ Keep Them Away!
(Thing)
(Thing)



✩ Picture Time
(Alt Links)



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly
✩ Obtained by: RLC Purchase
✧ Birthday: 5/24/24
✩ Status: Mates with Samara (Bello) [Breeding Agreement]
✧ Orientation: Pansexual
✩ RP Color (Colors)
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Callisto・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・
✩ My name is... Callisto
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female
✧ I go by... She/Her
✩ And I'm a.. Yako


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)


✩ I love you Mates: Kaleidoscope (Van) and Hikari (Jelly)
✧ My Babies! (Children)


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...
(Brief Personality)
✧ Let me tell you a story
(History)



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~
(Thing)
(Thing)
✘ Keep Them Away!
(Thing)
(Thing)



✩ Picture Time
[Uncert] [Wish]



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Wishling
✩ Obtained by: Picture the Future game
✧ Birthday: 6/1/24
✩ Status: Taken [Registry]
✧ Orientation: Pansexual
✩ RP Color (Colors)
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚KAMRYN・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・
✩ My name is... Kamryn
✧ But some call me... Kam
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Male
✧ I go by... He/Him
✩ And I'm a.. Dryad (Muko)


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)


✩ I love you Ada!
✧ My Babies! Capriccio, Laelia, Cadenza (not in shop)


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...
(Brief Personality)
✧ Let me tell you a story
(History)



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~
(Thing)
(Thing)
✘ Keep Them Away!
(Thing)
(Thing)



✩ Picture Time
Uncert [Dual Cert]



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly
✩ Obtained by: RLC Custom
✧ Birthday: 6/7/24
✩ Status: Married! Registry
✧ Orientation: Pansexual
✩ RP Color (Colors)
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ERA・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
​


・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Eevee​
✧ Birthday: 6/11/24​
✩ Status: Mates with Revenge Permission​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:
Top