Group statistics

Members:
51
Threads:
216
Messages:
9224
Discussions:
0

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

Mewy's Star Journal

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Page three・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾ ​
  1. Galette
  2. Phyllo
  3. Syringa (Contains Gore)
  4. Gemini
  5. Silhouette
  6. Uranii
  7. Kokoto
  8. Knight
  9. Ambrosia Sabry
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Galette・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Galette​
✧ But some call me... Omelette ​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/her​
✩ And I'm a.. Appleon​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Mollie Lubbos​
✧ My Babies! Phyllo, Nonnette (Van)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
Bakes with her sister, sweet as her honey butt​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 6/11/24​
✩ Status: Mated! - Permission​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚PHYLLO・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Phyllo​
✧ But some call me... Phy​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/Her​
✩ And I'm a.. Appleon (Yako)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Gallette, Nonnette​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! Prudence (Lunar), Kismet (Bittersweet), Providence (Van), Verity (Rano), Paradox (Mew), Temperance (Reo) [Mixer w/ Glam Yokive (Van) and Gallasia Acrobelan (Bittersweet)]​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
Bakes with sister, a little more bite than her sister but still a sweetie​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Eeveelution​
✧ Birthday: 6/11/24​
✩ Status: Mated- Permission​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Gemini・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Gemini
✧ But some call me... Gem
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)
✩ And I'm a.. Eevee! (Yako)


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)


✩ I love you (Mate)
✧ My Babies! (Children)


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...
(Brief Personality)
✧ Let me tell you a story
(History)



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~
(Thing)
(Thing)
✘ Keep Them Away!
(Thing)
(Thing)



✩ Picture Time
[Kit] [Adult]



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly
✩ Obtained by: RLC Pride Eevee
✧ Birthday: 6/18/24
✩ Status: Single
✧ Orientation: Bi
✩ RP Color (Colors)
 
Last edited:
Top