Group statistics

Members:
51
Threads:
216
Messages:
9224
Discussions:
0

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

Mewy's Star Journal

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Page five・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾
  1. Flora
  2. Alfira Veil
  3. Marzipan Moonglow
  4. Mneme
  5. Circi
  6. Myceli
  7. Choux
  8. Nacre
  9. Paradox Acrobelano-Yokive
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚FLORA・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Flora​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... she/her​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 8/11/24​
✩ Status: This is a child​
✧ Orientation: A CHILD​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ALFIRA VEIL・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Alfira Veil​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/Her​
✩ And I'm a.. Naireon (Yako, Dragonair/Vaporeon)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 8/16/24​
✩ Status: Open for plots​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚MARZIPAN MOONGLOW・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Marzipan Moonglow​
✧ But some call me... Marzi​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Non-binary​
✧ I go by... any pronouns​
✩ And I'm a.. Mew! (Yako/Genko)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 8/16/24​
✩ Status: Open for Plots​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚MNEME・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. 2nd Gen Genko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... Cassiopeia (Umbre) and Rosamund (Jelly)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Amalthea (Jackariah), Desdemona (Umbre), Europa (Jelly), Calypso (Van), _____ (Revel)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Akivili​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
Fifth child of Cassiopeia and Rosamund. Interested in astrology and fortune telling, though is very much not great at it.​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Rano​
✩ Obtained by: Tanabata Breeding Mixer​
✧ Birthday: 8/22/24​
✩ Status: Mated - Permission​
✧ Orientation: ???​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Circi・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/They​
✩ And I'm a.. Genko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: SC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 9/11/24​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚MYCELI・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Myceli​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. Tiny Mushroom Eevee (Yako)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! Pyrenaria (Mew), Hyacinthus (Absol), Sibling 3 (Reo), Gill (Bello), Spore (Cal), Hyphae (Van)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: RLC​
✧ Birthday: 9/11/24​
✩ Status: A child....​
✧ Orientation: No.​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚CHOUX・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Choux​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Male​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. Star Sweet Eevee (Yako)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... Galette, Phyllo, Nonnette (cousins)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
Working hard to own a patisserie, currently studying under his cousins before he goes to a school for realsies​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: RLC​
✧ Birthday: 9/11/24​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Bisexual, male leaning​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ Nacre・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. Heart Scale Eevee (Genko)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Calypso​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
Full of herself, she definitely needs to be taken down a peg or three. She's mostly looking for a fun time.​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Kit || Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Custom Eeveelution​
✧ Birthday: 9/11/24​
✩ Status: Mated - Permission​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚PARADOX Acrobelano-Yokive・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Paradox Acrobelano-Yokive​
✧ But some call me... Paradox​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Male​
✧ I go by... He/They​
✩ And I'm a.. 2nd gen​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... Glam Yokive x Phyllo x Gallasia Acrobelano​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Prudence (Lunar), Kismet (Bittersweet), Providence (Van), Verity (Rano), Temperance (Reo)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Hollow!​
✧ My Babies! Incantation, Tribulation, Amulet​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
Fifth child of Glam, Phyllo, and Gallasia​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Rano​
✩ Obtained by: Tanabata Breeding Mixer​
✧ Birthday: 9/20/24​
✩ Status: Mated - Permission​
✧ Orientation: Unsure​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:
Top