Group statistics

Members:
51
Threads:
216
Messages:
9224
Discussions:
0

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

Mewy's Star Journal

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Page six・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾
  1. Caldera "Callie"
  2. Kindred
  3. Sprite
  4. Xenon
  5. Vestige Baxas
  6. Remi
  7. Memento Baxas
  8. Kirei Bun
  9. Rappi Brite
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Caldera・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Caldera​
✧ But some call me... Callie​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Jelly​
✩ Obtained by: RLC​
✧ Birthday: 9/26/24​
✩ Status: Open​
✧ Orientation: Bi​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Kindred・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Kindred​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Ilanthi​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
She's a bit of a wanderer, with no real sense of direction in her life. She might need a push towards finding a passion.​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: RLC​
✧ Birthday: 9/26/24​
✩ Status: Mated! [Permission]​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚sprite・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... "Sprigit"​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Flash Sale​
✧ Birthday: 9/26/24​
✩ Status: OPen​
✧ Orientation: ..... Unsure atm?​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚XENON・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Xenon​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Neon​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Flash Sale​
✧ Birthday: 9/26/24​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Gay?​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚VESTige baxas・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Vestige Baxas​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Memento​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Monster​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
Bit of an asshat, but it's mostly because he doesn't get much interaction outside of the lab.​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
He's trying to recreate the experiments that made himself and Memento (brother). You might find him in a graveyard, tbh. Although he looks like he could come apart at anytime, he has solid control over his body.
He did find himself an experimenting partner in his father-in-law, Perfect Machine. He actually has a better relationship with him than his wife does....​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
Experiments​
Graveyards​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
(Alt Links)​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 10/2/24​
✩ Status: Mated - Permission​
✧ Orientation: ???​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚REMI・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Aylin Jackripper-Hex​
✧ My Babies! Eulalie, Veles, Aibek, and Mahina​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Mew​
✩ Obtained by: SC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 10/7/24​
✩ Status: Mated! - Permission​
✧ Orientation: Bi​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚memento baxas・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Memento Baxas​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Twin​
✧ Birthday: 10/19/24​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚kirei bun・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Kirei Bun​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. Bun bun doll (Yako)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you JJ Skellington​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Twin​
✧ Birthday: 10/19/24​
✩ Status: Taken - Permission​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚rappi brite・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Rappi Brite​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Twin​
✧ Birthday: 10/19/24​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:
Top